My belly button (outtie) has disappeared!

Fit_Mama2Be

Reaction score
:haha:

I was having a bath last night and happened to glance down at my stomach...I couldn't believe my eyes and thought I was hallucinating or something. The outtie I've had since birth has turned into an innie!

I called my husband over to see and he laughed and laughed and said that Baby ate my belly button, haha.

Has anyone else ever experienced this?

Oh, and if anyone else has an outtie I suggest you look down...you just might be in for a surprise! :haha:

I have an innie anyway, but this post made me laugh :haha:

I've heard of innie belly buttons turning into outie ones like towards the end of pregnancy when you are like a blimp :haha: mine actually very nearly did last time haha so probably will this time as Ives started off bigger this time round, but I've never heard of the opposite happening!? Haha how strange :haha:

I got a good laugh out of this, how funny is that?! I wonder what will happen to your belly button throughout the rest of pregnancy - whether it will pop back out or not? Ive always been an innie, but at the end of my first pregancy my belly button just flattened out, never popped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->