My BFP story

Andreea06

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
I want to share with you my BFP story because it might be a good lesson or piece of advice. Don't test too early! :blush:

I looked online and saw results positive at 8dpo, so how could i resist?
I knew when the ovulation happened cause i was monitored with ultrasounds, so i calculated my 8th day and bought a 5miu sensitivity test and boom... negative.
I told myself, before taking the test, don't worry if it's negative, it's still early!
I was a bit upset but i still had high hopes.

That was Thursday.
On Friday we left town to go to the mountains, to relax. Spa, jacuzzi (now i know i'm not allowed on hot water!)..
Sunday, 11dpo, tested again, same sensitivity.. Another negative!!\

Then it hit me hard, i was really upset and helpless.. I've heard about implantation bleed, didn't had it.. that was it for this month.

But then on Monday evening (12dpo), i felt a sharp pain, i thought maybe it happened.. but then dismissed the idea. Wanted to wait til my period came.

On wednesday morning, my hubby already left for work, i woke up, went pee and told myself.. what the heck, can it be an even worse negative??
Took another test - 10 miu this time.. and right away it showed another line!! More fainted that the control one, but i was sure there's something!

I had only one more test, a cheap one, i guess 25miu, tested that too, it had a more pale line but it was there!

So i really advise you wait at least 2 weeks from ovulation, there might be an earlier positive result, but the pain of a negative.. it was so bad. And i had 2 negatives, haha!

Congratulations and thanks for sharing!!! I'm 13DPO today and not tested yet

Congrats! I know a lot of people have trouble refraining from testing early but the longer you hold off, the more accurate it'll be. I'm glad you posted this xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->