My bfp symtoms to help you all out.

babyvaughan

<a href="https://lilypie.c
Reaction score
I was on this board for a long time and I felt that I would never make it over to the first trimester. When I decided to stop trying was the month I conceived.

I was squinter and was heartbroken by many evaps including the brand I got my true BFP on.

3 days before my bfp I kept getting mild hot flashes at the same time I would feel like I was getting the flu. It would last minutes sometimes an hour or two then go away. I kept saying I feel like im getting the flu!

My breast were a tiny bit sensitive but nothing abnormal or really noticeable.

When baby implanted it was one strong strong cramp and then nothing, no bleeding or funky discharge.

From then on up until my 6th week I kept getting the stretching cramps its not a period cramp but could easily be confused. Its mild more of an annoyance than anything not really painful!

I found out the day of my period (28-30 day cycles) CD 28 I was 4 weeks and my HCG was 68! I found out on a walmart .88 cent test it was like pink but there in less than a minutes time I went and had my blood taken about an hour after. Baby has been measuring one day behind so I really was 3 weeks 6 days gestation and my implantation cramp was the night before at 3 weeks 5 days!

The darkening of my areola's, tons of discharge, and soft cervix didn't come until about 8-9 weeks for me!

Everyone is different but this might help some of you out! I was ttc 3 years so I understand how you all feel! I will try to post pics of my tests so you can relate yours if you need to! I will do that tomorrow! BEST of luck and lots of baby dust to you all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->