My biggest paranoia.... No pain!

Maidenet

Reaction score
How silly!
I've been laid in bed thinking.

Babys heartbeat on a doppler is about 1 inch under my belly button.... When i first found it, baby was sooooo low! Like just where my pubic line is.... So some serious shifting has occured.

Why hasnt it hurt?

Now and then I get round ligament pain if I move too quickly... but that's it! oh and a bit achy for a day here or there.... but for the amount of growing I'm assuming has happened, id of thought it would of hurt more!

I'm normally so optomistic and I go about on these boards reasurring people that things are fine and normal!

But here I am! Over thinking that things aren't growing right ! :'(

My uterus moves all the time.. in the day time it's low, and before I get out of bed in the morning it's about 2" above my belly button - I'd say it's normal and not to worry.

Hey huni xx that's not what worrys me :)
It's the fact, so many women post about pains and aches constantly and I have had little too none... sounds silly I no.

It makes me panic that things aren't growing right. Xx

No i think you're just one of the lucky ones! Not all women feel the same pains and aches as others, just like some get MS and some done. I felt a lot of pain when my uterus was moving up, but i haven't vomited heaps (or at all) like other women have... we're all different. I wouldn't worry :)

I can't have it this easy! Lol xx I didn't have ms either :( that doesn't bother me! Just it feels wayyyy to easy ha ha ha

Hey huni xx that's not what worrys me :)
It's the fact, so many women post about pains and aches constantly and I have had little too none... sounds silly I no.

It makes me panic that things aren't growing right. Xx

I don't ever have any aches or pains either, or any nausea or morning sickness.. and me and baby are doing great :thumbup:

My uterus has also moved pretty dramatically over the past couple weeks and I haven't had a lot of round ligament pain either. Everything I've read says that RLP typically happens just as you described - when you're changing positions or moving too quickly, which causes the ligaments to pull on a nearby nerve fiber. I don't think the actual process of the uterus growing is supposed to be an excruciating experience.

Remember hun that every pregnancy is different and you are just one of the lucky one's.
With this baby I have really struggled with aches and pains from around 16 weeks all over my body to the extent where I feel like an old lady lol. But with my first pregnancy I just sailed all the way through it with absolutely no problems what so ever.
At work there is another girl who is pregnant. She is six weeks in front of me but you wouldn't know it. She has a really cute petite bump where as I am quite a lot bigger at just 24 weeks. She has no problems what so ever where as I find myself huffing and puffing through out the day. As far as I know (according to our ultra sound scans) we are both having healthy (but experiencing very different) pregnancies.

just consider yourself lucky :) plenty of time for you to get pain :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"