jellybeansmum

Reaction score
• I wish to use the Home from Home Unit if possible
• I plan to have a water birth
• I would like my partner to be with me at all times
• I would like to play my music
• I would like the lights to be dimmed
• I would like the room to be as quiet as possible
• I would prefer only the necessary people in the room as i want the environment to stay as calm and quiet as possible
• I wish to be as undisturbed as possible as i will be using my hypnobirthing techniques and i would very much like my body to be in control of my labour
• Please only vaginal examinations which are necessary as i want to be as undisturbed as possible
• If there are any concerns i would like my partner to be informed as i want to try and keep as calm as possible
• During the first stage i would like to be mobile and also go between the birthing pool and birthing ball – i will know how i feel on the day
• Fetal monitoring as and when needed as i want to be undisturbed
• I will be using hypnobirthing methods but if i feel i need pain relief i will ask for it on the day, however feel free to reassure me on how much progress i am making and persuade me that i do not need extra relief, i will know after a few more contractions if i can cope or not
• I wish to avoid caesarean section unless it is absolutely necessary
• I would like to deleiver my baby in any position i feel is right for me- i will know on the day- i do not wish to be bed bound
• Please allow me to vocalise as desired during my delivery withour comment or critisism
• During delivery i would prefer not be told to push as i would like to allow my body’s natural instincts to take over
• I want the environment to continue to be calm, dim lit and quiet
• I do not want an assisited deleivery unless it is absolutely necessary for my baby
• I prefer not to have an episiotomy
• I wish to hold my baby immediately after delivery and allow my baby to breastfeed naturally preferably without assisiatnce if possible
• Please give my husband the option of cutting the cord
• I would prefer my baby’s medical procedures to wait until after we have bonded and s/he has fed
• I only wish my baby to be breastfed
• We wish our baby to be with us at all times
• I would prefer that my partner stay with me after the delivery in our own room if possible

It sounds reasonable to me, as you have made allowances for "deviations" from the plan if medically necessary so it's not too rigid :)

yea thats what i wanted, im hoping for as natural a birth as possible but if something needs to be done to ensure the safety of our baby then thats fine =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->