my birth story for those who havent read up in third tri lol

Discussion in 'Teen Pregnancy' started by Christine1993, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Christine1993

Christine1993 Full-time mummy to Aidan

hello all after about a week of being on here, i've missed it :(:(

well on sunday 6th i finally went in to labour..on sunday morning at 5oclock i was woken up with a bit of cramp but managed to get back to sleep, then i woke up again at 7 still cramping so went downstairs to get something to eat. came back upstairs and noticed my waters were trickling i was soo excited! went through to my mum's room where she was fast asleep haha i told her what was happening and she said i was just imagining things and to wake her up in a couple of hours cos she wanted a lie in lmao but after bugging her she finally got up but said because i hadnt had a 'gush' and because my cramps werent that bad it was 'probably nothing'. i rang the hospital at 10 and they said to come in at 7 that night for a checkup..by about 11 i was getting contractions but they were difficult to time but they were so intense and quite close to me, it got to about 12 and i just HAD to go in to hospital, i was bent over in tears but had to wait until my dad came home to get to the hospital. so he came home and picked me and my mum up and had arranged to meet the boyfriend at hospital at quarter to 2, my dad took the long way to the hospital (typical) and all the way there was speaking about skoda cars and i was screaming in the back that, at that point in time i did not give two hoots about skoda cars.

got to the hospital and i couldnt walk so went in one of those push along wheelchairs lol and found myself in the midwifery unit, explained to them that it was actually an epidural i was hoping for but nooooo the delivery suite was full so they examined me and that there. the internal i thought was sooo sore!! so she gave me gas and air and it was amazing lol and finally the midwife told me i was 3cm dilated. i thought they were gonna send me home but i was in so much pain they just let me shove on my jammies and lie in bed. by about 4 the gas and air was too weak so i tried the bath. the midwife i had was so annoying yelling at me when i screamed,then she said 'what can u do to make the pain go away?' so i screamed EPIDURAL and she was like no no cant give u one of those, and then i was like yeahhh sure i bet you can and i seemed so drunk haha then i started making the sounds from the gas and air in to a song hahaha. then the water was annoying me so i got out and after saying i didnt want the diamorphine i just got it, but honestly i don't think it did anything..by about 6 (i think) i said i needed to push, but i didn't think i did i just felt like saying it? lol but turns out i did..so i was pushing and pushing, and oh my god the cramps i got in my leg, the pain of pushing wasnt too bad just the cramp in my leg hahaha..then after what seemed days, at 9.02pm my baby boy aidan was born weighing 7lb 13, 5 days early, he was only meant to be due friday past!

we stayed in hospital till the tuesday to establish the breastfeeding, i found it difficult at first but now it's a breeze. sometimes aidan makes a fuss when he cant find my nipple bless him haha, he was such a good boy the first couple of days..never cried but now he's always screaming when he's not sleeping haha and he hates being naked!!

but still i love him more than words can ever explain (L)

good luck to all who still have yet to have their babies! xx

2. sarah0108

sarah0108 Well-Known Member

congrats hun x

3. chocaccino

chocaccino Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!!!!
    xxx

4. annawrigley

annawrigley Guest

congrats :D:D:Dxxx

5. EmziixBo0o

EmziixBo0o Well-Known Member

aww that made me laugh about the skoda cars :D haha
    congrats xxx

6. QuintinsMommy

QuintinsMommy Well-Known Member

awe congrats hun!!

7. jenny_wren

jenny_wren Queen Spammatha

aw huge congrats :cloud9:

8. LovingYou

LovingYou Karinna and Willow's mom

yayyyyy congrats!!! <3

9. Strawberries

Strawberries Well-Known Member

10. Jem_x3

Jem_x3 Mummy to Isabella :)

Congratulations :D!

11. Jemma_x

Jemma_x Mummy and Engaged

congrats x

12. EmmanBump

EmmanBump Guest

massive congratulations hun xx

13. jelix9408

jelix9408 Mommy to Willow <3

congratsssss xo

14. stuffymuffy

stuffymuffy Well-Known Member

Congratulations!

15. lily123

lily123 Mammy <3

Congratulations hunni :)

How are you recovering? Well i hope! xxx

16. Emma.Gi

Emma.Gi Well-Known Member

Congratulations :D

17. TattiesMum

TattiesMum Well-Known Member

Congratulations Hon ... and well done with the Breast Feeding too :hugs::happydance::happydance::happydance:

18. memysonand3

memysonand3 all done & loven my kids

glad you told the good and the bad lol congrats on your little ones arivel that is so exciting and even bigger congrats on the breast feeding =D

19. Alexandra91

Alexandra91 Well-Known Member

20. CreteBluez

CreteBluez Well-Known Member

Congratulations :D

x