My Birth Story - Long Induction-

Jellyx

Reaction score
My Due date was 11-02 and I had no signs of labor, I was not dilated and everything looked like I was going to go overdue. The following day I was schedule for an ultrasound to check baby, to my surprise they told me that the amniotic fluid was low and I had to be induced that day.

I went home, called my husband, got ready and got to the hospital like at 5pm to be induced. I was told that I will be given 3 rounds of pills which will be inserted in my vagina to help dilated and thin the cervix. I got the first one at 5pm and the next one around 10 pm or so.. By the 2nd round I started having small contractions so I didnt need the 3rd one. The next morning like at 11 am the Dr came and broke my waters and checked me and I was 4 cms. As soon as they broke my waters I started to feel really bad contractions they got very painful really fast and I couldn't handle it so I got an epidural, right after that they started the pitocin. I have to say I never thought contractions were so painful it was HORRIBLE ! After the epidural I was able to rest. At 7pm they checked me and I was 8cms, 30 mins later I was 10 cms so they called the Dr.

I started pushing and pushing and nothing was happening, also the epidural wore OFF on one side of my body so I started feeling the bad contractions again, I pushed 3 hours and I puke all over, I was really exhausted. At the end the Dr use the vacuum to help baby out and in two pushes my baby was out.

Isabella Alessandra was born 11-3 at 8lbs 4oz

I had a third degree tear, baby tear me and also Dr gave me a episiotomy. She came out with her hand by the head so that's why every time I pushed she wouldnt pass.

This was a long exhausting labor but for my baby I would do it all over. I cannot describe how much love you feel once you see that little person come out, you forget about pain, about all the complications and a smile comes to your face.

Attachments

• GetPhoto.aspx.jpeg
    GetPhoto.aspx.jpeg
    31.4 KB · Views: 22
Congrats shes beautiful! Sorry you had such a bad tear and long labor

Ohhh she is so beautiful! Congratulations!

Congratulations!
If you have the time to answer I was just wondering if the inserted pills hurt at all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->