My bloody hair - advise needed!

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Amanda, Jan 11, 2007.

1. Amanda

Amanda Mum of 3

I've been going to the same salon for about 5 years now, and they are always fab. So today I went again, and she's bloody butchered it!

It's about 2 inches shorter than I wanted, the shortest layers make it look like I have a pineapple on my head :shock: , the fringe is awful, and the highlights she put through with foils are more like spots and stripes! I look like a bloody dalmation! And i paid £60 for the privilage!!!!!

Now I really don't want to make a fuss, I love what they do normally, and I have had this stylist before. So what should I do?

I really want to complain,and ultimately for them to sort it, but don't want to make it akward for my next visit. :?

Help!!!!!

2. KX

KX Well-Known Member

Its their job for you to be satisfied with your hair. I had to do it before regarding highlights, and making them aware that u r not happy with it, makes them go out there way on future visits to please u :D

Definitley go back and get them to fix it. :wink:

U got pics? :D

3. weestar21

weestar21 Well-Known Member

i would ring them in teh morning explaine how you dont like it but make out you dont want to make a fuss over it just say you were a little disapointed this time, that way they will feel really bad and give you a free hairdo next time :D

p.s can we see a pic :wink:

4. Dionne

Dionne Well-Known Member

i was sent home from a salon looking a mess once. but like you i didnt say any thing i didnt have the guts seems she was my good mates little sister
    here is a pic of what she done to mine :oops:

i went there with black hair no roots just all black. but she put a lightner on my roots aswell as the rest of my hair. and thats my side sweeping fringe i asked if it could still be long anough to put behind my ear :o look how i was sent home... i dyed it myselt that night
    [​IMG]

5. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member

God dont, Ihad a drunk hairdresser on Xmas eve two years ago, ruined my hair, I cried my eyes out and left without paying.

6. sophie

sophie Mum of 2 pg with no3!

Oh no :(
    I have just decided im having my hair chopped in 2 weeks but i am so scred about it im might leave it now!
    x
    Complain i would def complain, u dont have to get arsey just be honest hun!
    xx
    good luck

7. Wobbles

Wobbles BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired

Dionne I like your hair there - Your very pretty & can probably pull the worst of hair styles off :D