My body is acting really weird !!...what's going on ??

kalou1972

Mummy to Miller & TTC #2
Reaction score
So this cycle I had the longest surge ever...plus it started very early !! My temps then dropped below the coverline a couple of times.....and now af is 3 days late !!

I took an IC and got a bfn ....so why is my body being so weird this cycle !!?!😐😐

Bump ����

Anybody ???��������

Sorry no real insight.. My body being weird too this month so I can sympathise! Did u continue doing opks after your positive? It could be you never ovulated when you got your surge initially if so and maybe you ovulated later or still are going to? Your temps are a wee bit irratic xxx

I know !! ...FF decided I hadnt o'd so I stopped taking my temps ...I took again after a couple of days and FF changed its mind again ! ....ps no....I stopped taking opks after my positives xx

I don't temp anymore so I tend to keep using my opks incase the first surge was unsuccessful, as I've no way to confirm it was. I'd say there's a chance your first surge never triggered ovulation despite ff now saying it has.. I would just keep temping if I were u. Maybe pick up some cheap opks off amazon and start using them? I get around 50 at a time it means I can test twice a day from around cd10 until af (or bfp! Lol) xxx

Have u had any ewcm or any other indicators? Those might help get a better picture of what's going on? Maybe u ovulated slightly later on, perhaps during the time you stopped temping? And maybe today's temp is an implantation dip? Hope you've kept bd'ing!

Thanks chic ..very strange for me I'm usually like clockwork !!x

I had positive OPKs Cd15 and really thought I had ovulated... Pains, EWCM etc. my temps didn't say the same so I carried on the OPKs and got positives again about 3 days later. FF showed ovulation on CD20. Queue testing everyday since I was 'late' last week. :-( I am now CD41 with no AF, but FF changed ovulation again to CD27 meaning the witch is due tomorrow. I have no idea why I failed to ovulate the two times before this as I had all the signs.

I wanted to say you are not alone, and as the others said- perhaps you ovulated later. Xx

Yeah FF has changed its mind a couple of times ...it's just not normal for me...I'm like clockwork !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->