My body is driving me nuts!!!

xxxjacxxx

My Eggo is Preggo!
Reaction score
Does anyone wanna swap? Im so fed up with it!

I had around 7/8 days where every morning after going to the loo I had quite alot of this yellowy/green stringy discharge, now Im hardly getting any discharge.......is this normal for this stage?

Ive been getting niggles in my back and under my bump for 2 days now and its starting to get on my nerves.....:hissy:

Ive been getting up to bad cramps every day for 5 days now and going to the loo for a number 2 EVERYDAY, this is unlike me!

My bump is rock hard most of the time and these bloody braxtons hicks are starting to hurt!!

I just wish they would all just go away or amount to something!!!!!!

Anybody else experience any of these or all of them?

Aww :hugs: last week I was uncomfortable nearly all the time and that pissed me right off, now i dont feel too bad and thats pissing me off more! i suppose all the aches and pains are gearing you up for the birth hun, i'm loosing faith i ever will as i feel too 'normal' again! only thing i have noticed is an increase in the number 2's, I think that maybe due to baby moving down a bit, i will be elated if i'm engaged when i get checked on Monday, any bit of progress will be a brucie bonus! hope you feel better soon xxx

you're at the endnow, things are happening/getting ready to happen. which if you are ready for baby are all good signs! you can havelabour signs for a good while before things happen so to speak, but every sign is one step closer to the real deal :D so it isn't all bad :D

i know severaltimes i have wiped and there has been snotty stuff on the tissue (i'm 32weeks), midwife says it's just normal pregnancy discharge.you're a good few weeks ahead of me, could that not be your plug/part of?
xXx

just wanted to add get that birthing ball out and get bouncing! :D

xXx

Thanks girls.....:hugs:

mummymummy, not sure about plug....and i hate my ball, it gives me a bad back and makes me feel like evrything is gonna fall out:dohh:

Just had a hot curry for my tea. prob just make me run to the loo again tomorrow:hissy:

LOL
I have had the aches and loo clearouts since last week daily now.
Going 2 or 3 times a day for number two's!
Lots of cramps and pains increasing as weeks go by,so I think our bodies are getting prepared for everything.

oh yes hun - my waters have gone so i thought it was just down to that to be honest!! Maybe it is because you are having such a big baby.
Hope you feel beter soon hun. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"