my body killed my baby

What I am saying is that if the baby was dead in my uterus then I would of thought something was wrong with the baby.
But this just seems like it's my body because of the fact everything looked perfectly fine on tuesday and then the baby is gone on wednesday.

And the pain i had in my vagina before it started like my body was telling me it did not like being pregnant. Almost like it seems relieved nw, difficult to explain but dont feel any resentment now from my body with the cramps etc

I am going to make my thyroid doctor give me suppressants next time, I just hope he does it, can't do any harm. I don't think I can handle yet another loss, especially not my bf. He just keeps the sorrow inside but it gets him more than me and I feel very very bad.

I think the suppressants are a good idea ,along with extra folate if your not taking it already 5mg would be the desired dose. so sorry for your loss.:hugs:
5m folate?

I am not sure my dr will prescribe suppressants, is this possible to buy online?

Yes you can buy both online I will pm you.

And the pain i had in my vagina before it started like my body was telling me it did not like being pregnant. Almost like it seems relieved nw, difficult to explain but dont feel any resentment now from my body with the cramps etc

This pain was most likely contractions that were opening your cervix, I blamed myself too for my last 2 miscarriages.

This pain was most likely contractions that were opening your cervix, I blamed myself too for my last 2 miscarriages.

But does it sound to you as that something could be wrong with the baby? Because why would my body start rejecting the baby if something was wrong with it when it was growing accordingly and had a strong heartbeat?
Doesn't that sound more like it's my immune system messing with me?

And how could it be alive the day the bleeding started and doing perfectly fine and then the next dead and already gone from my uterus?
It makes no sense why I would start having contractions when the baby was alive unless it was my immune system being a b****

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->