my body teasing me or pregnant?

franks17

Reaction score
Hey me and my partner decided to try for another baby march 2010 15 months and 3 miscarriages later still no baby we have a healthy 3 year old boy together and have had medical test done which came back clear so free to try again my problem is this.. had mc in June 2010 at 5 weeks preg fell preg one week later found out September 2010 that the baby didn't grow past 5 weeks my period then went like clock work dc 23rd Sep period 25 Oct,Nov then December I fell pregnant miscarried at 5 weeks Jan 30h (my birthday 31st) the periods 4th march 1st April then 29th that that would make me 7 days late today but negative test with feeling sick and tired and breast tenderness hmm..

My first test was negative, had symptoms and tested two weeks later and got a positive. So just wait another week or so and test again, if still no AF and still have symptoms ask your Doctor for a blood test x

I have symptoms too... dizzy/sick headache and tiredness. But not testing until 7th (AF due that day) unless the witch appears.

Good luck xxx

Aw, Franks17, I'm sorry for your losses :( It's sooo confusing when you get a BFN but your body is telling you otherwise! I know of lots of ladies who didn't get a BFP till quite late on, so I agree with Faith2781, wait a bit and then test.

I've got a similar situation right now - BFN this morning although I have all the same early PG symptoms I got when I was pregnant before (plus nausea, which I didn't get before). I'm guessing it might be crazy hormones post-mc for me, but as I didn't get a BFP (and then it was faint) till 14dpo (I'm now about 12) I'm still holding out a bit of hope!

XXXX

You can always call your doctor and ask to have bloods taken. Best of luck!!!

Same kind of situation for me- I am having a lot of the same symptoms as last time i was pregnant before my ectopic- my breasts are killing me, I am extremely bloated and exhausted..
I am 2 days late on my period- Testing again on Sunday-
If im not pregnant.. then what is going on with my body?!?!

Best of Luck!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->