my body teasing me or pregnant?

Discussion in 'TTC After A Loss' started by franks17, Jun 3, 2011.

1. franks17

franks17 Well-Known Member

Hey me and my partner decided to try for another baby march 2010 15 months and 3 miscarriages later still no baby we have a healthy 3 year old boy together and have had medical test done which came back clear so free to try again my problem is this.. had mc in June 2010 at 5 weeks preg fell preg one week later found out September 2010 that the baby didn't grow past 5 weeks my period then went like clock work dc 23rd Sep period 25 Oct,Nov then December I fell pregnant miscarried at 5 weeks Jan 30h (my birthday 31st) the periods 4th march 1st April then 29th that that would make me 7 days late today but negative test with feeling sick and tired and breast tenderness hmm..

2. Faith2781

Faith2781 Well-Known Member

My first test was negative, had symptoms and tested two weeks later and got a positive. So just wait another week or so and test again, if still no AF and still have symptoms ask your Doctor for a blood test x

I have symptoms too... dizzy/sick headache and tiredness. But not testing until 7th (AF due that day) unless the witch appears.

Good luck xxx

3. livinginhope

livinginhope Made it to 3rd tri!

Aw, Franks17, I'm sorry for your losses :( It's sooo confusing when you get a BFN but your body is telling you otherwise! I know of lots of ladies who didn't get a BFP till quite late on, so I agree with Faith2781, wait a bit and then test.

I've got a similar situation right now - BFN this morning although I have all the same early PG symptoms I got when I was pregnant before (plus nausea, which I didn't get before). I'm guessing it might be crazy hormones post-mc for me, but as I didn't get a BFP (and then it was faint) till 14dpo (I'm now about 12) I'm still holding out a bit of hope!

XXXX

4. JPARR01

JPARR01 2 girls and 1 boy otw!

You can always call your doctor and ask to have bloods taken. Best of luck!!!

5. AEM1803

AEM1803 Well-Known Member

Same kind of situation for me- I am having a lot of the same symptoms as last time i was pregnant before my ectopic- my breasts are killing me, I am extremely bloated and exhausted..
    I am 2 days late on my period- Testing again on Sunday-
    If im not pregnant.. then what is going on with my body?!?!

Best of Luck!! :hugs: