My boobs are not bigger...Yet!

Alibeebs

Mother of 1
Reaction score
Well im just having a rant here because im my boobs are not getting any bigger.

Im happy with my C's but it would be nice to have them just a little bigger!!!
and here was me thinking oh yay im pregnant i'll maybe move up a size!!!!

But anyway, im only 4ft 11 so my c's dont look small anyway.....:dohh:

Anyone else have the same boobs as before they were pg??

:hug: xxx

I guess it may be a bit early for me but I am wearingthe same bras and they still fit...! Lol.

I have just noticed they are sooo much heavier than before

im a c-d .. 5foot 2 .. im still wearing the same bra's but they are a bigger more fuller, heavier and harder lol .. my partner could tell straight away i only noticed after he said lol x

I didn't notice anything until a few days ago, they are growing bigger and heavy too, bras are super tight. I read in a book to wear a sports bra to bed to help avoid gravity issues LOL!!! So I'm doing that, I wish they didn't grow as they are HUGE already I don't know what I'll do with em by the time I give birth.

Is taping them a option *laughter*.....

hi, girls im only just plucking up the courage to come over to first tri.

my boobs dont hurt and arnt any bigger, im a bit wooried as most seem to have sore boobs by now.

Hi sweetie! Your tickler says four weeks so maybe you won't get it unto your 5/6 week that when I got the soreness too. Some women don't get it at all or its so mild they hardly notice it, I wish I didn't have the soreness my B are HUGE and sleeping on my tummy is no fun anymore.

I'm dreadddding the day my boobs will get bigger. I'm pretty petite and a DD! so not erally looking forward to even bigger boobs :(

my boobs are really sensitive, I can't lay on my front as they get uncomfortable and hurt!
And they have grown slightly ... although i've not gone up a cup size just yet!

hi, girls im only just plucking up the courage to come over to first tri.

my boobs dont hurt and arnt any bigger, im a bit wooried as most seem to have sore boobs by now.

Hiya date twin!

My boobs don't hurt, nor do they look any bigger (much to my husband's disappointment)

Mine have gotten slightly more fuller in the last couple of days- and my nipples are a bit sore. I was worried because until a couple of days ago nothing had really happened! No need to move up a cupsize though- in fact I don`t have to beacause will be back in Japan soon and I can not buy bras that fit my C cup boobs anyway!

give it a few more weeks and you'll start noticing a difference. I think with callum mine didnt get bigger until i was in 2nd trimester.

well my boobs are def more sore today so looks like im progressing ok and i was worrying for nothing

my boobs have grown so much!! No bump tho! Maybe u get one or the other he he!

Mine only look marginally bigger (the difference between wearing a good push up bra and a normal one.

I made the "mistake" of wearing the good bra on Saturday so when we told family the news SIL said "I'd guessed, your boobs look bigger!"

Think it's more the fact that we were worrying about getting a 5 door car that a car seat would go in that more likely gave it away....

I'm looking forward to them growing a bit as they are only a B at the minute, quite like the idea of having a cleavage for a while :)

i have changed my bra just because they are uncomfortable, i dont think they are bigger though. I take a D anyway so im not complaining tbh, dont really want the extra weight to carry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->