My boyfriend is starting to notice baby things

loeylo

1DD, 1 pup, WTT#2
Reaction score
I just want to post about how my boyfriend is starting to see babies and baby things now, whereas before he was oblivious!

We were out shopping today and he pointed out two babies having temper tantrums, but rather than moaning about them he found then funny.

Then we were in a shoe shop and he was picking up baby shoes and commenting on how cute they are.

It is really nice to see that he is now noticing things which he didn't before. Hopefully, that means that he is beginning to come round to baby things =]

Aww. That's cute. He isU ds like he's looking forward to becoming a daddy one day :)

Awwww so cute.my oh does this sometimes but not too often.its usually me doing all the oooooing and ahhhhhh ing. He use to do it when lo was little and insist on Getting certain things cause they were cute so i know when we start trying he will be more interested in baby things. I hope lol:dohh:

My husband has definitely been noticing/interacting with babies more in the last year or so. It makes me melt every time!

My OH wasn't really keen on kids but he's picked out names. Keeps talking about taking walks with his futures daughter in the evenings. Playing football with his son!!! So glad he's really into it!!!
Z

My DH used to get mad when a baby was throwing a fit. Like in a restaurant, he says "why did they even bring it? We aren't going to do that" His facebook friends all have kids so he gets overloaded on baby stuff and it used to get him mad but now he calls me up to look at a cute picture when he sees one. lol

He is definitely noticing more and more baby things! We were out shopping again and he was looking at newborn toys and blankets, and picked out baby shoes yet again this weekend!
He also has started to point out baby names he likes and wants us to look at moving to a three bed house. Surely two of us and a dog don't need three bedrooms?!

loeylo, those are all excellent signs and changes!! as if someone was standing on your OH's shoulder and poking him and telling: "i really wanna come"! i hope it comes true for you very very soon!

my OH just recently sent me a very cute pic of his friend's son and talks more and more about his sister's daughter which i find absolutely cute... he also snapped a ton of pictures of me holding her last week when we went to visit them...

he's one of those people who can't stand babies crying so i'm very happy when i see him all excited for spending time with toddlers... i hope this is a good sign for me as well as broodiness is killing me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"