• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

My boyfriends Mom

Ok well i dont think she likes me to much! she has tryed to break me and kaleb up before and then on sunday she slamed her truck door on my head! i think it was an accident but i dunno! lol!! she only lets me and kaleb see each other 2 times a week! its so stupid! she drives me nuts! i try and be nice to her but it dont seem to work! and his grandma is the same way! but the only people in his family that i get along with besides him is his aunt karen and his dad! i just wish i knew how to make her like me more!! any advice??? this is driving me nuts her not liking me! :?

Leave home,you reckon you are old enough to have a baby then you can leave home too either that or grow up.

Do you know why they dont like you? Is it because you want to have a baby and they dont approve? You could try lying to them tell them your PG and they might make more of an effort cause your going to be family, or run off and get married to kaleb. Is it that they dont like your family or background? If so just lie about it, and make out that you had a very privilaged backgroud. or just threaten them, and say your unstable, and if they dont treat you better and let you see kaleb when you want you will hurt them/their family/ouse/car etc??

maybe be vindictive back, stand upto them. youve already wormed your way in with the father so your half way there,buy her a gift or some flowers and say you thought she could do with cheering up,either that or make her a drink and shove some arsenic in it :D

Or encourgae the dad to try it on with you, you know give him signals like your interested , then when he tries it on with you, blackmail him! Tell him to be good to you or you will tell his wife, you might even get some money out of it that way.

haha! they dont know about the baby deal and i am going to keep it that way! kalebs dad, aunt and uncle, his 2 borthers, his family on his dads side, his little cousins on his moms and dads side like me but the only people that dont are his mom and g-ma! and yea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"