My bubba has arrived

smidgen

Mummy 2 Finlay & 4 angels
Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Some of you may remember me,and for those who do, I just wanted to let you know, I gave birth to a gorgeous little boy called Finlay on 21st May, weighing 7lb 1oz. He is just perfect! He is doing great with the feeding - his weight dropped 6lb 9oz by day 4, however he was weighed today - day 11 and he is now 7lb 11oz!! I am so so in love with him.

I think I have managed to attach a pic of the wee man - fingers crossed xx:baby:

Am still on cloud nine :cloud9::cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_0181.jpg
    IMG_0181.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 3
awwwwww fantastic!!!! :)
he is georgous!

awwww, congratulations!!!! thanks so much for posting the happy ending and the beautiful pic of your precious rainbow baby - that is so inspiring to PAL'ers like myself!!

Oh Smidge I am SO SO happy for you! He is beautiful hon, congratulations! Tome for a parenting journal please, I don't want you disappearing again :D

Welcome to the world, Finley :cloud9:
xxx

Thanks Tulip! I wondered when u would be online to get the news. When do u find the time to do a parenting journal?? X

Bottle in one hand, iPad or phone in the other :haha: Hence me getting your message at 5:15am - feed time! It's nice to have a place to both rant and record his progress :)

Awwww, congratulations on your beautiful boy, Finlay!

Wow smudgen congrats. I remember you form one of the threads before but I didn't get to stay long enough.

He is absolutely perfect! Congrats! You are one lucky mama!!

Thanks everyone. We know how lucky we are to have Finlay here at last x

Look at him hes gorgeous bet u feel really special congratulations xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"