IMAGES_5.JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 29
  • IMAGES_22.JPG
    IMAGES_22.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 35
  • IMAGES_27.JPG
    IMAGES_27.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 27
Awww, Congrats, she's so cute!!! Wish I had one too, but the money is tight :-(( Anyway, good job, she's beautiful!! xx

Omg look at those cheeks!! I just wanna pinch them!! LOL she's gorgeous!

Thanks girls! She does have chubby little cheeks, I love the first pic where she is holding her face like she is really stressed or pissed off hehehe, so cute.

Awww she's gorgeous Esther ,and that first pic is amazing! She does look a bit pee'd off though haha - I don't know, you would think you would get some privacy in the womb :happydance:

Not long till you meet her in the flesh :hug:

Thanks!! She was such a little miss during her scan, it was really funny, she poked out her tongue a few times and would grab hold of her foot and try to bite on it or something, then she was having a chew on her umbillical cord! I think I have a biter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck if you're breastfeeding then LOL.
It is amazing though what they get up to in there. I kind of just think of mine as hanging around bored not doing much - if only I knew!

She looks a good size, like a proper baby:baby:

Haha yeah I was thinking that, will have to wean her before her teeth come through - ouch!!

They do a fair bit of sleeping, the rest of the time they must be just mesmerised by the sounds of the outside world, our movements and touching their faces and their feet and things like that - so cute.

Your little girl is precious and looks perfect!

Thanks girls! Hard to believe that is inside me right now.

She's gorgeous Esther! It sounds like you had a really good scan with lots of activity from your little miss! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->