My Buggy

YoungMummy08

Prince,Princess & TTCing
Reaction score
I have spent ages trying to find a buggy i like thats light and easy for the summer & small enough to fit in my boot, well ive picked one and added a carseat so all together its come upto £306.. just wanted opinions do you like it?

CabrioFix%20Black%20Reflection_thumbnail_x348y295.jpg

zapp-xtra-pink-emily-1_thumbnail_x348y295.jpg

zapp-xtra-pink-emily-3_thumbnail_x600y450.jpg

zapp-xtra-pink-emily-4_thumbnail_x600y450.jpg

zapp-xtra-pink-emily-2_thumbnail_x600y450.jpg

That pram was on my shortlist for a while, it's lovely :D
It's so easy to push and super light too!

Its lush... How are you getting your quinny that cheap though? in mothercare the seat bit alone was £400 and the car seat is like £100 ... ?

It is lovely hun!! I looked at getting this buggy for my little boy! xx

Edit - Obviously not in pink!! :haha:

i like them because theyre lightweight, but they do tip easily.

Its lush... How are you getting your quinny that cheap though? in mothercare the seat bit alone was £400 and the car seat is like £100 ... ?

https://www.pramcentreonline.co.uk/shop/product.php?product_id=12228

off this website someone posted it on here a while ago i checked it out. they have nice deals that are cheaper than in the shops x

Thats my pram too :) i ordered it a few weeks ago. its amazing lightweight and no need to buy a buggy later. What colour did u get? x x x

Thats my pram too :) i ordered it a few weeks ago. its amazing lightweight and no need to buy a buggy later. What colour did u get? x x x

i got the pink 1 :) what about you? xxx

Im having a little boy so gone for Brown. I have gone for the Pebble carseat because you can take the wedge out of it and put it in the pram to make it lay flatter.

x x x x

Im having a little boy so gone for Brown. I have gone for the Pebble carseat because you can take the wedge out of it and put it in the pram to make it lay flatter.

x x x x

oh is it.. i never knew about that thank you i might see if i can change mine as i've only just ordered it.
do you know if the carseat adapters come with the buggy or if i have to order them? x

I think it looks cute but I'd be concerned by the shape of the seating position. I like to have a pushchair/pram that lies totally flat rather the 'car seat' position of that one. I must admit it looks lovely though!

if i could turn back time with my first LO, this is what i would have bought, for sure. x

x x x x

oh is it.. i never knew about that thank you i might see if i can change mine as i've only just ordered it.
do you know if the carseat adapters come with the buggy or if i have to order them? x

The car seat adapters and the rain cover comes with it. i cant wait to pick it up x

heres me the skeptic! how can it all be so much cheaper? LOL...
they do have some bargins on there!

heres me the skeptic! how can it all be so much cheaper? LOL...
they do have some bargins on there!

Thats what i thought so i made my friend order from there 1st lol brand new in a box i dunno why they are cheaper but :thumbup:happy someone posted the site x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->