My bump - am I really that small?

L

Louise N

Eek i'm getting my tummy out :blush:

This being my first I feel huge but everyone keeps telling me I have a small bump and can't believe i'm 24 weeks, I think it's cause the weight had spread around my hips but I still have a bump sticking out, right? Even the MW referred to my bump as a 'tiny tummy' so I'm asking you guys, what do you think?

First pic is from 13 weeks for comparison. 2nd pic is from last week (23wks)

Attachments

• Week 13 side.jpg
    Week 13 side.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 10
  • Week 22+4 side2.jpg
    Week 22+4 side2.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 19
that is a very dinky bump but its not like.... unusually small :dunno:

It does look quite small but very cute, I guess you haven't "popped" yet! :winkwink:

you're beautiful and don't doubt it. Unless your mw is concerned and you're way behind, don't even think about it. I got called tiny on several occasions at 23 weeks, three weeks later my obgyn measured me and I am measuring one week ahead. So much for tiny!! So don't worry about a thing!! :)

I got called tiny on several occasions at 23 weeks, three weeks later my obgyn measured me and I am measuring one week ahead. So much for tiny!! So don't worry about a thing!! :)

That's reassuring, thanks.

You are fine! You have plenty of time to buldge! Everyone is different.

one of my friends never really popped - the mw said it was the way she was carrying and that it can happen that way! i hope i have a neat bump like yours but no doubt i'll be enormous! x

you're beautiful and don't doubt it. Unless your mw is concerned and you're way behind, don't even think about it. I got called tiny on several occasions at 23 weeks, three weeks later my obgyn measured me and I am measuring one week ahead. So much for tiny!! So don't worry about a thing!! :)

Yup my friend was the same and ended up having an 8lb 4oz baby, hardly tiny!

Maybe I'm being over-sensitive but I find it quite offensive and rude people saying things like that, it really gets to me!

But at least it means that your stomach will probably fare better post-pregnancy, that's what I keep telling myself anyway...and for the record I think you have a lovely bump :)

I'm still being told I'm tiny, but baby is measuring spot on.

Don't worry, the midwives in the hospital last week said to me 'how far are you, about 10 weeks?' (they were talking to me about something different, hadn't seen my notes etc) and when I said 17 they were like :shock: 'you're tiny, there's nothing of you!' and when my mw/family nurse came round last night she felt my belly and said I was big for 18 weeks.. I think they just make it up as they go along :lol:
Sorry, essay about me.. you look fab, don't worry xx

I think its perfect. I look just like that but I am a little over 26 weeks.

Some people just have a tiny little bump, yours is lovely and cute xx

You have a lovely bump there hun....My sister always had small bumps but healthy babies at the end of it......

I think you have a small bump at that stage (considering I'm only a week and a half bigger and the size of a house) BUT. 1. you look tiny anyway. And 2...it looks like it's gonna pop. Just by the shape.

Don't be offended, people worry that if they say "you're huge!" you'll get upset.

your baby is healthy, as are you. Don't be worried. You'll pop soon! Mine just...appeared...rock solid..at around 21 weeks. Maybe yours will soon =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->