my bump.....

babytibby

Reaction score
all of a sudden I have got my bump but yet it seems really high so not sure whats going on Is it just fat belly syndrome or can it be high and its gone very rounded too. I look about 6 months pregnant yet only 17 weeks:nope:

I agree! PIC!! If its rounded and not flabby its a bump!

pic? omg lol. dont do pics haha. its really high up though. can it be high but yes its very rounded and all of a sudden too, it wasnt this rounded at the beginning of the week :)

Yes it can be high. Anything belly button level or lower will probably be uterus and anything above that will probably be your organs squishing up. My uterus is right at my belly button but the top half of my tummy sticks out too.

oooh how do you know what your uterus is and where lol. I feel so naive in this pregnancy and its my 3rd and im older than ever lol

Not sure about it being high.

My bump is always low, well I dont have a bump yet but with my first baby my bump started around 22wks and it was always low.

We are all different though and looking at the bumps thread proves that!.:flower:

I only know from my doctor telling me lol. Id have no idea how to find it. Ive tried but cant figure it out.

yes i suppose we're all different. I cant remember what I was like last time, feel daft really.

Just had a god feel round the rounded lump haha and its quite firm really so im thinking its probably baby and not fat belly still lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->