My c-section birth story :)

Awe congratulations honey!! He's so precious! :hug:

Awww thank you for sharing and congratulations!! Lovely story! Your little boy is gorgeous!! :D

Thanks for posting. I have to have a c-section too. Im very scared about the surgery, this made me feel a little better. Your baby boy is beautiful.

Awww, he's a cutie!!! Congratulations!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Always waiting for the latest birth stories, so thank you for sharing yours. :flower:

Cloe :shipw:

Congratulations!! Your story brought back so many good memories of my section with my oldest daughter and reminds me that it isn't so scary to do it again. I may have to have another one, find out on Thursday. Enjoy your snuggles and thank you for sharing your story xx

Great story! I will be sure to shave down there before I go in 2 weeks for my C!! Did you have the antibiotics for GBS prevention? How much of the nasty stuff did you have to drink before the surgery?

Great story! I will be sure to shave down there before I go in 2 weeks for my C!! Did you have the antibiotics for GBS prevention? How much of the nasty stuff did you have to drink before the surgery?

nope on the GBS(i tested positive) my doctor said it wasnt a concern since my waters havent gone and he wasnt coming out 'down there' lol and it was about a shot glass full....i pretended it was a shot of strong stuff..lol :thumbup:

he's beautiful! congratulations!!!!!

aww congrats hun that Birth story with the pics brought tears to my eyes :) Enjoy xx

this has put my mind at ease about some of the worries I had about C-Sections, it's looking more likely that I will be scheduled for one as my little girl is still breech, thanks for sharing and congratulations :) xx

That was so interesting, thank you! It was beautifully told and I love the photos. Congratulations, your little boy is gorgeous x

Hi, congratulations to you and well done, and thanks so much for the story

Just want to know, before you went for your c section, did you have to fast the night before ??

Hi, congratulations to you and well done, and thanks so much for the story

Just want to know, before you went for your c section, did you have to fast the night before ??

yep, sure did...and it sucked!! haha

ahh congratulations hun, hope you all doing well. take care xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"