my calorie fest!!!Ooops! Mega guilt

bubbles_cymru

Reaction score
Just had a McDs Bacon and cheese burger from their festive menu
2 of the cheesy bites
After 8 McFlurry

gave away the fries and left 2 cheesy things but OMG atleast 1500 cals and XXX fat lol!!! Feeeel so guilty! Anyone else? :dohh::dohh::dohh:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha..... after quickly reading over this I thought you had eaten 8 mcflurrys!!!! I was thinking 'no way, no one can eat that many'. Ha ha ha....

You go girl. I've just finished a great bit portion of macaroni cheese and chips, mmmmm.........

omg i want a double cheese burger now :( blooming football is on though so i would take me about a hr there and back when its a 15 min drive. I hate living near a stadium :mad:@
but i ate 8 jam donuts in one sitting the ither day if that makes you feel any better :D

thats nothing!! LOL i can beat that hands down anytime!

lol thank you ladies - ladies bring your bad calories fests in let's hear em!

I've had weetbix for breakie and brocelli soup with dumplings for lunch....

BUT yesterday I had weetabix, large big mac meal, chili con carne, huge floury bap and crisps and multple chocolates......so I'm being good today lol

Mmmmm sounds yummy though lol.Aw well hun a little bit of what you fancy once in a while wont hurt :) Im eatting a huge bar of dairy milk bubbly at the moment :) lol will have the rest later! xxx

:rofl: I could eat twice that much in one go easy without being pregnant so don't feel bad :rofl:

I had Ethiopian food last night and I swear I ate a TON- I'm trying to make myself feel better that it was 'mostly' healthy as it was all spinach and beans and what not but, honestly...I had WAY too much

I also read that wrong and thought you'd had 8 mcflurries :lol: xx

I had a large Big Mac meal yesterday.
Today I had a pack of chocolate biscuits for lunch.

Don't feel bad, we all have these days :)

I had a bacon burger last night that was 830 calories alone...damn it was worth it though!

https://thewvsr.com/baconator1.jpg

:rofl: I could eat twice that much in one go easy without being pregnant so don't feel bad :rofl:

Yup me too!

Yep me too.......thought it meant you had ate the bacon and cheese thing after your eight mcflurries!!!!

But reading it back.....a burger, cheesy things and some ice cream is quite good I think!!!! Nowadays when I go to Maccies I get a large chicken sandwich meal, with a double cheeseburger. Then some kinda dessert or milkshake!!!

I WANT ONE NOW!!!!!!!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->