My cat is missing :-(

raisin

Mom to 2 wonderful boys
Reaction score
I can't believe it. My cat honey, who is my little baby and important member of our family since 2006, has gone missing. I last saw him when I went to the bathroom for a shower and he ran out of the bathroom. I opened the window after my shower and closed the door behind me so he wouldn't get out (he is a house cat). I'm SURE I closed the door.....

I dont know what to do. Searched everywhere in and outside. Dropped missing cat posters round the neighbourhood.

I feel so lost :sad2:

Attachments

• PICT0029.jpg
    PICT0029.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 5
  • PICT0031.jpg
    PICT0031.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 4
Awww hun,im sure he isn't far away..have you checked any sheds in your garden?or things that he can hide under?
xx

aw I am so sorry :( I know how it feels, I hope you get good news soon. I would say put notices on neighbours cars. Twice my old cat went up into peoples engines (through the wheel) on the street. One man drive to town with my cat unaware! The cat was fine, he had heard meowing one night and came to tell me!

Good luck x

It's been 7 hours and no sign of him. I don't want to go to bed not knowing where he is and if he is safe, or scared and cold.....

my grey cat molly just went 6mth ago and her sister milly is here :cry: cant understand it, hope urs comes bk asap xxxxxxxxx

You know what im glad this got put on here! A cat has turned up at my door and didnt leave for a week, he was sleeping in the porch. I have grown fond of him so have been feeding him but i really didnt think that someone might be missing him! What an idiot. What shall i do :( I was hoping I was going to look at where you were from and it was going to say essex lol. x

Have you tried the RSPCA?someone may have found him and handed him in?x

Oh hun, i know how devastating it is when a pet goes missing. I'm sorry to hear Honey is missing, but hopefully hes make his way home soon! All the best, keep us updated! :hugs: xx

I'd walk up your street caller his name! Your neighbours may think you have gone batty, but when our eldest one went missing she must of heard DH calling her name and started crying from a garage across the street which only gets opened once a week on bin day.

Sure he will be back very soon.

Know exactly how you are feeling, we have had a few sleepless nights because of our two.

Most vets keep a lost / found book so could be worth letting them know in case anyone finds him.

When i phoned the vets & animal helplines (on numerous occasions when different cats of mine went missing) i found them to be a bit useless. They had the opinion that no one ever hands a cat in, so why would i be phoning them and not out looking for them? The one lady asked if i wanted my cats microchip number to be taken off some register, i was like 'NO im only telling you hes missing!!' :dohh: Most of the time they'll come home on their own, but like BabyBubble said, its always good to go out looking for them calling them, because they'll more than likely come to your voice :thumbup: xx

My cat went missing a few months ago and it was devastating. I felt the same as you. I put her litter in a bag and put it by the front door. That very night she smelled the litter and at 3am started meowing beside it. I heard her and brought her in. That's something you should try.

We got one of our cats several years ago, she was heavily pregnant and about to be abandoned so we took her in. Two days after we got her, she slipped by OH when he opened the door. Gosh I was MAD! - I cried for ages thinking she was gone and would end up having her kittens outside somewhere. I think it was a day later, but she came back and she had her kittens the week after.

So just a positive story there that even if they haven't been exposed to the outdoors at your house, they will still be able to come home. I'd be walking around the neighbourhood calling her name and rattling the cat biscuits. That would be the one thing that would get mine running to me.

i hate hearing about missing cats :nope:

i really hope she turns up, i'd be a wreck if one of mine went missing!
:hugs:

After searching for Honey for over 8 hours yesterday we decided about midnight we just had to go to bed and would resume the search in the morning.

Then unbelievably at some weird hour in the morning we heard meowing from the spare room under the bed. It was Honey!! :happydance:

I can't believe he managed to open the drawer under the bed (its really heavy) and then he must have closed the drawer and jumped out of it and got stuck between the edge of the bed and drawers. :nope:

Now I've had no :sleep: and we feel so stupid dropping off flyers round the neighbourhood and the local shop. :blush:

Awww!! I'm so glad you found him, bless him being under the bed the whole time :haha:

I'm really happy for you!! I bet he had lots of fuss & cuddles when you found him :haha: xx

Awww!! I'm so glad you found him, bless him being under the bed the whole time :haha:

I'm really happy for you!! I bet he had lots of fuss & cuddles when you found him :haha: xx

Lots if cuddles definitely but today I am so tired because he kept us up all night that he is in BIG BALONEY when I get home from work later! :haha:

I just noticed your due date is nearly the same as mine. Hope you are having a happy and healthy pregnancy so far! :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->