My cat just died **some might find this upsetting, graphic details**

enigma

mum of 3 nearly 4.
Reaction score
EDIT: Ive edited this because i was very upset last night and think i just needed to write it down, this post has many details in it, so please read with caution.

I dont know what of, he was fine yesterday.
He came in earlier and seemed like he was choking on something, so rubbed his back and picked him up to see if it jurked it out, but nothing happend.
He carried on like this for a while and was being sick and doing really loud burps that smelled so bad i was heaving and had to go away from him.
After a while, he lay down on the windowsil looking really not well, he was breathing really shallow and was dribbling blood, so i rang my dad to come and have a look at him. He dident know what was wrong either so i rang the cats protection, they said i could either take him to the animal hospital which would be really expensive or keep an eye on him and take him to the vets in the morning, so being skint we decided to take him to the vets.
I syringed some water into his mouth because his toung was dry and he wasent drinking and put a towel under his chin because he was dribbling loads of blood stained saliva.
A bit after, he moved, made a groaning noise then just died:cry: he was only 4.
I picked him up to put him on a blanket and blood poured from his mouth, we've just buried him in the garden, i dident want the kids coming down in the morning and seeing him.
Im so gutted, his brother had to be put down last year because some one ran over his tail and caused nerve damage and then we got a puppy that caught parvo and died, we have no luck with pets.
He was such an amazing cat, he was friendly with everyone, he loved playing with the kids and as long as he had a full belly, he was dream to be around, but if he dident have a full belly, he would trip you up until you fed him, lol.
Im so upset, he was a great pet, one of a kind and he will be truely missed, R.I.P Gizmo xxxxxxxxx

https://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn107/dawnsmith123/PIC_0027-1.jpg

:cry: So sorry.. They are part of the family.. I dont know what it could have been, just wanted to say sorry :(:hug: RIP Gizmo

Oh honey I'm so sorry!!!

R.I.P. Gizmo :cry:

He's beautiful.

xxxxxxxx

I dont know what of, he was fine yesterday.
He came in earlier and seemed like he was choking on something, so rubbed his back and picked him up to see if it jurked it out, but nothing happend.
He carried on like this for a while and was being sick and doing really loud burps that smelled so bad i was heaving and had to go away from him.
After a while, he lay down on the windowsil looking really not well, he was breathing really shallow and was dribbling blood, so i rang my dad to come and have a look at him. He dident know what was wrong either so i rang the cats protection, they said i could either take him to the animal hospital which would be really expensive or keep an eye on him and take him to the vets in the morning, so being skint we decided to take him to the vets.
I syringed some water into his mouth because his toung was dry and he wasent drinking and put a towel under his chin because he was dribbling loads of blood stained saliva.
A bit after, he moved, made a groaning noise then just died:cry: he was only 4.
I picked him up to put him on a blanket and blood poured from his mouth, we've just buried him in the garden, i dident want the kids coming down in the morning and seeing him.
Im so gutted, his brother had to be put down last year because some one ran over his tail and caused nerve damage and then we got a puppy that caught parvo and died, we have no luck with pets.
He was such an amazing cat, he was friendly with everyone, he loved playing with the kids and as long as he had a full belly, he was dream to be around, but if he dident have a full belly, he would trip you up until you fed him, lol.
Im so upset, he was a great pet, one of a kind and he will be truely missed, R.I.P Gizmo xxxxxxxxx

https://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn107/dawnsmith123/PIC_0027-1.jpg
Oh that's awful. I have 2 cats who i reeeeally love and if anything happened to them, i'd be devastated. :(

I'm really sorry :(
Are you gonna try find out how he died? Like, call the vets and explain or something? I'd wanna know what was wrong with him.
:hugs:

xxx

Thanks everyone.
Yeah i was thinking of ringing the vets to see what they said.
I looked it up on google and his symptoms sounded like a heart condition, but im not taking that on board as google always put the worst thoughts in your mind.

:hugs: I am so sorry babe, my cat was ran over just over a month ago and died so I feel for you babe :hugs:

Oh, I'm so sorry. What a gorgeous cat. I hope you manage to find out what could have happened to him.:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->