• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

My Cd21 Results !!

honey08

mum2two boys/2mc
Reaction score
im postin this in here aswell, as i might not b joining the clomid club after all, but still decided 2 post this in ere aswell as ttc....

as some of u might know, i had a app with consultant bk in may,4somat eles but they checked my hormone levels and it came bk my estrogen was low :( but at this time id just started having strnge cycles...30days then a 38day and so on, this was the first 38day cycle and when the blood was taken i was on af so levels are lower then anyways....so my gp went ahead this mth and did cd21 for me, i was sure they were guna be ok, as i do fertility monitor, first time this mth i ad cd21 done, and i got 2pks and it messures ur estrogen, so i was thinking right if these levels cum bk ok i will bbeg 4 them done again when i wud be aving a 38day cycle, went4results 2day and she said yeh u did O this mth ur levels were 738 ...anything between 300 and 1300 means u O so was right in the middle werent i , so im booked in again this mth for cd21 done again asgoin on my past 5 cycles this one shud be 38days (unless im all of a sudden guna av 27days all time now?!) so im bk there on 19oct again, and will wait n see the outcome of this, hopin of course my levels will be good now and im on my way to my :bfp: :):):hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"