My Cervix probably hates me! Has anyone else done this?

GnomiesMom

Reaction score
This is my first post but I'm not new here I just could not for the life of me remember my old login. I have a 2 year old and a 21 year old so this isn't my first rodeo (I hate that saying. . why did I say that?)

Anyway, I'm 10 dpo right now. Been spotting a tiny bit since around 6 dpo (end of day). The thing is, when I spot it's after I've been digging around feeling for my cervix. I'm not rough, but I'm wondering if I'm maybe forcing more of a bleed than I should have? Has anyone else done this? Tormented your cervix? If mine could relocate, it WOULD. I have no doubt. Anyway, my symptoms are all "could go either way". I have enlarged sore bs, slight nausea (could be in my head???), nausea when I drink a lot of water at once (about half a reg sized water bottle), my nails all of a sudden are beautifully flexible, slight twinges and feel like someone is "Hugging" my stomach and ovaries on occasion. From the inside. Also increased saliva (which I never get. . I'm usually more on the dry mouth side. . gross. . I know) and cervix is currently positioned high, medium.

I also have a fibroid cyst that's positioned pretty low. I carried my 2 year old with it and had no trouble. i did have more bleeding with her because of a placenta malformation but it wasn't really serious. Just three or four bleeds on occasion and light bleeding with any straining.

Has anyone else done this? Only come back with light bleeding after digging? I haven't scraped myself or anything. Its when I touch the entrance to my cervix ONLY that I come back with blood and it's very light pink with a few redder dots. Not testing until I miss my period which is due Monday or Tuesday (30th or 31st)

Messing with your cervix while it is engorged can cause spotting. Don't check it for a day and see if the spotting stops.

Thank you! That was a huge help. In all of my visits to my dr nobody has ever told me that. :)
I mean I figured as much. . . but you know. Anyway THANK YOU!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->