My challenge after reading the postpartum thread

katrina1987

2 boys and Twin girls
Reaction score
You ladies got me all thinking about PP and after having LO I do have a picture of me holding LO and thought I looked quite good for just having a baby. I think I got a bit to comftable and gained the extra and didn't actually realise until weighing myself.
Before I had LO I has these jeans I found only my gorgeous victoria jeans and they are a size 26" waste, I only wore these weeks before having LO, I tried puttng them on and to be honest my thigh would take up both legs! Now I am pushing between size 12-14. The big question will I ever be a 26" waste again? So my new aim after reading the postpartum thread and seeing all the pictures is to loose weight and become a nice size 10 by my birthday so I can wear a fab dress/outfit. My b.day is the 21st feb. So I figured if I start tomorrow its possible. I know weigh 3ib off 10st so do able with lots of exercising, walking and healthy eating. What do you guys think? Any advice on the best things to do tyo loose weight quickly. I have some work out videos that OH got me and I am going to start one this evening and see how I get on, Its the minstry of sound, and tried just after having LO and it was very tough, the women init looked amazing and made me sooo jelous. You guys must mem the song call me, with the fitness video? It's got the man from it and most the women and they all have perfect figures. So hopefully wll give me the desired kick up the ass.
I wont start the healthy eating tonight as I have tea already preped of pork chow mein, egg rice and sweet and sour chicken and can't wait for it. Wish me all luck, ill keep you posted on how it all goes :thumbup:

I was one of those girls who wasn't skinny after the birth but I did become quite fit after. Honestly it takes a long time of dedicated healthy eating (healthy, not crash dieting) and exercise to really make a lasting difference. IMO as a bodybuilder and workout nut, I would say that 4 weeks is just too soon. I usually recommend 4-6 weeks before expecting any changes, and 6+ months for more long-term results :)

All physical appearance aside, making a long lasting lifestyle change takes time, but we need to do it to stay healthy for our babies. Too many of us have lost our parents at a young age due to heart disease, diabetes, other health complications. I myself could never do anything physical with mine as my mom had a heart attack at 37 and my dad was an alcoholic. I do it for my boy, above all else.

Good luck to you!!!

Good luck hun. I was also size 6 before getting pregnant, & was size 16 (UK) after giving birth. Now I'm size 8. I'm not taking exercising very seriously, but I'm eating healthy. I only need to loose an inch to fit into my skinny jeans. It's hard work with a toddler, but it's acheivable. Best luck xx

good luck hun. i was a comfortable size ten before the birth and am now around a twelve so dont have too much to loose but i have a bit of fat on my belly and hate my muffin tops. i want to get to an 8 to ten. i started my excercising 3 days ago but today i have eaten cake and naughty things. so am going to start again tommorrow with the excercise and healthy eating. so am right with you . we will gwt back into them skinny jeans:thumbup:

after reading that thread too I started a diet journal in 'diet and fitness' lol.. right there with ya!!! goodluck!!

Good luck hun! I am also dedicated to the cause after the PP thread!! x

can i ask which pp thread we are talking about. i think i missed it:blush:

good luck hun. i was a comfortable size ten before the birth and am now around a twelve so dont have too much to loose but i have a bit of fat on my belly and hate my muffin tops. i want to get to an 8 to ten. i started my excercising 3 days ago but today i have eaten cake and naughty things. so am going to start again tommorrow with the excercise and healthy eating. so am right with you . we will gwt back into them skinny jeans:thumbup:

Im the same with the fat on belly and hips. I have started running a few days ago, but have finished the packet of wine gums and will finish my bottle of wine tonight :haha: and start properly tomorrow (diets always start tomorrow)

The bell mcandrew DVDs are brilliant. I was six stone ten before I got pregnant and went up to just over nine stone when pregnant. I'm now just over seven stone so a bit more to lose but it's all on my belly. I've been doing the hula hoop on the wii fit every day recently which is really making a difference to my love handles x

can i ask which pp thread we are talking about. i think i missed it:blush:

I think it's still going strong on the 1st page :thumbup: titled something along the lines of ''Wish I looked like this postpartum'' x

good luck! I'm busy on my "Quest to fit into this damn 22" corset and not look like a sausage with a zip tie round it" I'm sure will take at least 6 months. If I can do it anyone can.

ok i found the post lol. today i have been so good with my diet and also done an hour of vigarous excercise so im well on my way girls. anyone joining me?:thumbup: how is everyone doing today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->