My chart! Did I ovulate?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
I'm soo confused!!!! I was expecting my temp to rise today so I'll ovulate on CD 17 where I had a peak day and EWCM and ovulation pains.. But my temp shot down this morning...

I'm soo confused and a little upset..

Is there any chance you may have not taken your temp accurately? Maybe you didn't close your mouth enough or maybe a different time? I find my temps go all over the place though... and you never know it may be a very early implantation dip?

Perhaps BD again to cover your bases!

Good luck honey

Thanks for responding!!!!

I've read sometimes that a sign of progesterone about to rise but I guess who knows:shrug:

This is my first cycle on clomid so my temps look way different from the last 3 cycles..

I've read that some women can get implantation dip at 4 DPO.. So guess I'll see!

I'm soo confused!!!! I was expecting my temp to rise today so I'll ovulate on CD 17 where I had a peak day and EWCM and ovulation pains.. But my temp shot down this morning...

I always get a huge plunge 3-4 dpo that screws up ff's estimated ovulation date for a few days. My bbt would rise the very next day and after a couple of more days of high bbt's after that it would give me the O date that coincided with my cm and other signs.

I'm totally confused myself this month, but usually I have a drop at 3 days dpo. I think it is common at 3-4 dpo due to the corpus luteum!

I always get a huge plunge 3-4 dpo that screws up ff's estimated ovulation date for a few days. My bbt would rise the very next day and after a couple of more days of high bbt's after that it would give me the O date that coincided with my cm and other signs.

For the past three cycles my temps never done that. This is my first cycle on clomid so that could explain it. I had a high temp this morning and said I ovulated on CD 16 and I put in two more high temps and it said I ovulated on CD 17... Ugh.. This changing "O" is driving me crazy :wacko:

I'm totally confused myself this month, but usually I have a drop at 3 days dpo. I think it is common at 3-4 dpo due to the corpus luteum!

Yeah I thought I seen something like that when I was researching.. Just my temps have never done that :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->