• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

My chart did I ovulate?

Nataliieexo

Reaction score
I took soy last cycle and had a 70+ day cycle with no ovulation, this cycle I took 200mg 2-6 I had ewcm as shown on my chart and on the 23rd I had a darkish ovulation test at around 3pm I didn't test again that night but expected it to be darker in the morning but it was lighter and continued to get lighter. Yesterday I woke up and took my temp and felt fine I went back to sleep and soon after I woke I started feeling ill (body aches, feeling sick) I had no fever though, this morning I have a upset stomach so I'm wondering if this has effected my temps, I only have a iffy stomach this morning but feel ok otherwise. So I'm confused to if I've missed my surge on opks or not.

I've attached a picture of the opk, i played round with my chart and put it as positive and it puts me at 5dpo but when not 3dpo. I don't usually ovulate at all.

Attachments

• IMG_5315.jpg
    IMG_5315.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 9
My temp was up again but I still gave a upset stomach so still confused if it could be that.

That's a pretty big temp jump. I'd say you ovulated and you just didn't catch the surge on OPK. For some women it's a pretty short window.

I'm hoping so, I don't usually ovulate so I'm struggling to believe it lol

Wow, took a closer look at your chart, and if you did O when it looks like you did, you have some great timing on BD! Good luck!

Super nervous incase I haven't ovulate and there's another reason for the temp rises. I haven't had a upset stomach today. I'm wishing the days away until morning so I can see my temps, I'm dreading tomorrow's. It's because I have been given crosshairs before then had them taken away but never had a jump like this before.

Looks like you ovulated from your chart and if you did you had great bd timing :) fingers crossed for you, keep us updated!

Thank you I will. Fingers crossed for a high temp tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"