my chart is triphasic!!

I've got no tests left and it's killing me not testing!! Dp has the car so I can't even get any cheapies :(

Wel I hope that af stays away and you get a beautiful bfp when you get to test again!

You are probably so close to af date anyway, you can just as well wait but its easier said than done, i know!!!

Well af is supposed to be due today so all I can do is wait now! Hopefully I'll get to buy a test soon :)

So af is a no show!!! That is a great sign!! I'm really keeping my fingers crossed for you that the witch will stay away!

Is your cycle spot on with a 12 day luteal phase every month or does it vary sometimes?

I'm not sure I started charting in October I think and my first chart my lp was 10 days but I only started charting half way through the cycle so I think it got my o date wrong. Then I had a anovulatory cycle. My last cycle I o'd on cd 14 and af started 13 days later and this cycle ff says I ovulated on cd13 but I believe it was cd14. If it was cd14 then af should show tomorrow as that will be 13 days. I think ff is wrong by one day this time

I did a test can you see anything?

Screenshot_2016-01-19-16-30-09.jpg

sorry don't see anything :( Man I hate these tests!! I did another test last night with good concentrated urine and the line was a bit lighter than the one I got mid day. And so I freaked out!!

But I just think since hcg doubles only every 72 hours, it would be unlikely that the line would get darker the same day? My digital said "Pregnant 1-2" so maybe i'm worrying for no reason. And I'm not taking any more tests! Cant afford to stress unnecessarily right now! And my temp is still rising so I need to relax.

Going for blood test later today.

Are you drinking a prenatal multivitamin? I'm convinced the one I'm drinking helped me get pregnant this month!!!

Don't worry about the lines some tests have more dye in than others and the fact you got pregnant 1-2 on a cb digi is great! Your defo pregnant! Your temps rising are also promising :) hopefully the blood test will put your mind at ease.

My temp has dropped massively this morning so I'm expecting af to start today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"