• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

My chart says I ovulated at CD9?

Sheece

Reaction score
Hi all - hoping I'm posting this in the right section!

I'm getting back into charting as we are going to start TTC in January. I used to chart years ago and was pretty regular with ovulation around day 15, give or take a day or two.

I'm on CD12 at the moment, however this morning FF showed that I ovulated on CD9, which is way too early I would think!

Any experts out there that could have a look for me and give me an opinion?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5fc379

the circle came up because I temped an hour earlier than usual on that day, so not sure how much that would throw things out.

FF can be funny sometimes. I would give it a few days. Or you can adjust your temp with a calculator. This may change FF interpretation. It did with mine. I usually adjust if I am more than an hour out. But I had a few that were only out by less than hour. But when I adjusted them it took away my dotted cross hairs. I'm tempted to use some other site though. It's so finicky.

https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

Based off the temps you have entered I would agree with FF but you will need to temp more to see if the pattern stays the same.

Your temp for that day looks to not have been taken at the regular time you temp. That could have also to do with it. You might need to adjust your temp for that day according to when you normally test.

Thanks Ladies :)

This mornings temp had gone down so FF removed the ovulation so I'd say the random timed temp was what caused it for sure.

I don't temp, but I think in cases like that it would be important to look for other signs of ovulation. Glad FF seems to have straightened itself out, though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"