my chart :-/

sarah1726

ღ LTTTC ღ
Reaction score
hey ladies FF keeps moving my lines back and forth each day, they move it back to cd21 or forward to day 24 and yesterday it dipped below the coverline.any idea whats happening? xxxx

do u pay to chart on ff i dont know how it works iv never charted before lol xxx

anybody else think they may know whats happening with my chart? xxx

Sarah,

Do you OPK also? Or only temp and checking cervix? Seems like you have EWCM for a few days, so your chart actually based on those and your temp. If you keep having EWCM and your bbt not confirm the ovulation, keep BD. I am not an expert, someone else probably know better, but I read a lot :)

Here I copy from FF:

When will ovulation be detected?

My temperature has risen, but ovulation is not yet detected on my chart. When will the software detect it?

Fertility Friend will detect ovulation once it is clear that a thermal shift (best when correlated with your other fertility signs) is sustained. Usually you need to see at least three higher temperatures to confirm ovulation since a single higher temperature does not always indicate ovulation. A single higher temperature could be a fluke or could be affected by non-hormonal factors. Keep having intercourse until ovulation is confirmed by a clear and sustained thermal shift and ovulation is detected on your chart.

thanks hun, i used them on CD10,11,12 but they stress me out so we decided to just BD as often as we could :haha: i think we covered that but im also ill with labryinthitis :( im hoping i ovulated on CD24 because of the amount of BD'ing we did and not day 21 because we only BD'ed the night before xxxx

ETA: i always get sore boobs a day or 2 after O but not this time, i also get mild AF cramps and i dont have them this time :wacko: i dont really want to count that as a symptom :haha: xxx

Yeah its like a game to catch that egg! I always did it on right time but still no luck yet, but everyone is different.

I probably have other unexplained issues, so it just mind boggling because I BD on right time about 4 months. Nada...but would try again for 2 months before I seriously looking into assisted fertility.

Good luck and keep us posted!

thanks hun, i think you need to be ttc for 12 months before docs will take you seriously dont quote me on that though lol. on average it takes up to 8 months to conceive for most people so just be patient, this is my 20th month but i dont think i have issues i just wasnt taking it seriously but i am now, no more mucking about ive been charting for a while now and my temp has never dipped below the coverline so im a little confused :wacko: and again im sick at the moment which isnt helping my temps and if i did ovulate it was later than usual because of this stupid labryinthitis i have :growlmad: xxxx

Thanks Sarah, actually we have unprotected sex about 5 years, but never care to check when I was fertile or not for that years because everyone in my family got pregnant without planning. Then I got serious for one year BD 10 days after my AF and up to a week before my AF, kind of calendar planning. But then nothing happen, so I started use OPK and charting about 4 months now...so if combined all the time trying serious and not, it about 5 years :)....basically I am getting older and the chances getting lower :(

I hope you both of us and other who still trying will have luck soon!

oh well then, your doc should see you if you tell him you have been ntnp for 5 years plus ttc for 5 months :flower: yes i hope it happens for us soon hun :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->