My Christmas gift from Ruby - comforting gifts for those who have lost.

Tulip

Ruby <i>, Dils, Rowan
Reaction score
Today is Christmas Day in our household as my little sis (a nurse at Great Ormond Street) is working tomorrow. I awoke to a gift under my pillow - it was tied with footprints ribbon so was clearly from Ruby.

Here it is:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3697641&l=b0043af570&id=711812202 (sorry on dad's PC so can't upload the file from my iFone).

It is a silver heart (my heart) with a bean engraved on it - and the bean has a heart too. It also has a ruby crystal attached. So she will always be in my heart and I never want to take this necklace off. Me Kev and mum have both had a good weep already. My husband is so special - apart from his half-day at work we've not been apart since the Scan and yet he managed to arrange something like this.

I wanted to post it as Allison at pastelprint.co.uk did this for us right at the last minute in time for Christmas. And she is the only person in the UK that Kev could find when searching for 'miscarriage gifts' - just goes to show how the loss of our babies is still a massive taboo over here.

I hope some of you may find something on her site that can comfort you in the months to come - she does stuff with foot and handprints too.

Merry Christmas, girls xxxxxx

it's beautiful!

your hubby had it especially designed for you? bc i can't find the bean engravement anywhere

hugs

it's beautiful!

your hubby had it especially designed for you? bc i can't find the bean engravement anywhere

hugs

The lady designed it herself but for some reason it's not on the website - if you email her she'll do it for you, she can knock them up quite quickly she says. Think it's about 30 quid. Tell her Mr & Mrs Ecky recommended xx

That's wonderful. What a lovely husband you have. I hope you enjoy the rest of your Christmas day xxx

It's gorgeous.

Mine was done in the UK, a company called Forget Me Not Jewellery on Ebay xxx

So beautiful, what a lovely pressie from Ruby :hugs:

Aw tulip - it's beautiful... aren't our men so thoughtful at such a hard time for us all. I know, i will be like you and never want to take my necklace and pendants off my neck. Sometimes I just sit and rub the ruby and emerald pendants when I am thinking of my wee angels - makes them seem closer - well closer to my heart xxx

What a wonderful wonderful husband you have.

Sending you loads of love xx

What a wonderfully thoughtful husband you have.

Such a beautiful reminder of your angel, definitely something to treasure :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->