My Clever Lil Man!!!

Ema

Mummy :) xxx
Reaction score
Updates on jacob from past 2 weeks sorry forget to post things as they ahppen :dohh:

Woke up yesterday morning and found jacob had cut.......3 teeth in the night :shock: So now he has 6!!! He has 2 top fronts the bottom fronts and one on either side of them :shock: And he never cried once the last week :cloud9: clever lil boy!!

Also he can now say "da da" :wohoo: ok i wish it was mummy :rofl: but it makes OH so proud makes my heart melt :D When kyle comes in the room he goes "dadadadad" Until he leaves :rofl:

Oh and he can crawl but only backwards and if he doesnt get where hs wants to go he rolls there now :rofl:

And has just started holding his walker (the stand ones) and pushing it along but he needs me to be behind him as after 3 steps he lets go :dohh:

Im so so so proud!! We go away this weekend and he will be 7months on monday 4th :shock: when did that happen!! XxxX

What a clever clogs! Well done Jacob! It is just so amazing how quickly they are all growing up!!! Where have our babies gone??? :dohh:

Well done Jacob - he's doing so well. You must be soooooooo proud of your little man!!!:happydance:

Well done Jacob!! :happydance:

Where has the time gone?? :shock:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"