My "conception drawer"

Celesse

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone else has a similar collection of "stuff" for helping them conceive. I just wanted to share a picture of the contents of my bedside table at the moment. My bedside drawer used to be for face-cream and body lotion, now its been replaced by my supplies of tests and other TTC related stuff. The only thing that's left is my cleansing wipes and my Kindle (for non TTC nights!)

Anyone else have similar and want to share a pic?

Attachments

• crazy.jpg
    crazy.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 44
Have a similar collection- though I can't get & post a photo right now (not at home), but in the bedroom, there's the PreSeed, therm., wipes, journal. In the bathroom, it is my Ovacue & both probes, a pile of pregnancy tests (I get them from a connection- they are the kind that they use in the hospital, but they come in huge packs!), and several different kinds of vitamins & supplements.
And in the kitchen, I have teas, my constant bone broth boiling, and drying herbs that I grew over the summer, which are supposed to help in fertility....
It is a little surreal :)
FX that the stuff works :)

I've got a load of supplements in the kitchen as well. Not sure at what point TTC became so hightec :D

No kidding- for me, it is just about hedging our chances.
Our insurance covers NONE of the TTC stuff (or tests I have had, meds, etc) so I don't know if we can afford the big stuff (the things that cost thousands of dollars for a chance), so we are doing as much as we can while we are on our first round of Clomid.
Sometimes I laugh when I think about all I did to prevent pregnancy in college & early in our marriage. If I had only known, I could have been saving that $ to spend on expensive treatments, supplements, fertility friendly lube, etc....
Well, I have to laugh, because sometimes, I would cry.

I too have collections around the house. My night stand has the pre-seed & something to be sure I have an orgasm to help the boys along. ;)

The bathroom is the main scene. I have pregnancy tests, my clear blue monitor, test strips, vitamins, & robitussin. I keep most of it in a box I use to store tampons. I refuse to buy more of those until I know I need them. I keep a small supply. I guess hoping if I think positive & decide I won't need them, I won't.

I have not started any tea or anything like that. but I am sure the kitchen is the next place I hit. Although I do have a stash of sweet potatoes. :)

Wow that's impressive! How long have you all been trying?
I have folic acid and that's it!!

Wow that's impressive! How long have you all been trying?
I have folic acid and that's it!!

Technically I'm on my first cycle TTC after a miscarriage.

I've not used contraception since May 2009. In that time I've had 3 pregnancies, 2 live births, 1 miscarriage and only 1 period in May 2013. I've breastfed solidly since my first was born March 2010 which has suppressed ovulation and periods.

I've a lot of pregnancy tests and ovulation tests as being post miscarriage I'm testing with both until HPT is BFN and as I don't really have cycles I don't know which cycle day's to test on. Ovulation microscope is something i got before fertility returned as its cheaper in the long run than OPK's. The Zestica fertility kit has 2 different types of gel (1 to balance pH in vagina, 1 to help sperm swim) and extra ovulation tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->