My Craazy Life .....

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by stephwiggy, Aug 28, 2009.

1. stephwiggy

stephwiggy Well-Known Member

Hi everyone -

i havent been on the TTC boards for a while as some of you know i have been taking a month off due to moving down saaaaf !!

Well of course this month i had EWCM :happydance: but at least it gave me an idea that i am ovulating ect !!

I am due my period in a week or so now so as soon as thats gone we are gonna :sex: every 3 days or so depending on how bad my back is ! but i have a good feeling.

As my cycle is 6 weekly i dont suppose i will need to test till october... which seems like a million years away lol

Well its my sons birthday on the 6th sept and i simply cannot believe he will be 4.. it crazy

So for the next week i will be living in my half boxed house !! ha ha i cannot find one thing but its cool as the move is a week monday !! I am so excited

Oh and i ordered my "coolcrutches" they are black with white polka dots !!! i am sooo excited ( i know muppet) but seriously look at them (www,coolcrutches.com) They rock ...

Love and baby dust to every single one of you xxxxxx

2. LunaBean

LunaBean Noahs Mama & 7 angels <3

Welcome back! Those crutches are cool!!!!! Good luck in the new house, its stressful, but worth it in the end!!!!!!

3. _pinky_

_pinky_ Naturally TTC

Even though I am new...welcome back!! Congrats on your new home, and baby dust to you! :dust:

4. Kates1122

Kates1122 Well-Known Member

welcome back!!!