my cravings

Blessedbaby

Mum to two and expecting
Reaction score
are entertaining my co-workers :growlmad:

everything I crave and buy to eat or bring to eat I must share ...

I mean now really before this pregnancy it was never like this

I had a bowl of fruit salad I bought from our coffee shop this morning and this lady asked me for some ...

I just had a packet of soft sweets ... and she wanted some :nope:

I dont want to share and I mean why should I now that Im pregnant

she even said the other day she likes hanging with pregnant women so that she can eat nice foods, etc :muaha:

I would say "I would love to share with you, really I would, but the baby doesn't want to!"

Seriously though how cheeky, asking for food at any time is a bit cheeky but when your pregnant and if you anything like me NEED food more than ever before it's not on!

x

my husband said I must say pregnant women dont share :haha:

lol I don't share so that would piss me off :haha:
Its hard enough having to share with DS let alone anyone else :blush:
Id buy some really disgusting or weird stuff and wack it out around her :thumbup:

LOL Im thinking of doing just that ... Im thinking of telling her tomorrow we having pickles and peanut butter

I've been known to say 'you are feeling fiesty - don't ever take food from a pregnant woman!' :)

There was a lady on here the other day saying she was craving cotton wall, you should just take a bag in and offer some to her, see if she's still keen to share your food!

How rude! :wacko: I usually do offer food if I'm eating but seriously would never ask someone to share their food with me if they didn't. I would just say 'no sorry, I'm hungry and this is my lunch/breakfast' I doubt she'd ask again lol.

Sometimes those pregnancy hormones can result in a snarky remark! Lol. Ya tell her that it is 2 servings. You are already sharing with baby.

Wow, my co-workers are always giving me food now that I'm pregnant, they never ask me for any, though I do share with them sometimes because we're friends. I'm assuming your and this lady aren't friends? But then that makes it even weirder to me that she's asking you for food.
I agree with the other ladies, bring in something really gross then offer it to her :haha:

LOL I love the cottonwool suggestion

No we're not friends hey ... so weird ... I'd be too shy to ask food from anyone at work

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->