My cycles are getting more irregular

sarah2211

Reaction score
Hi all,

My DH and I are trying for #1. I came off the pill in November last year after being on the pill and having a Mirena for the past 10 years or so. He's 30 and I'm 26. I've got suspected PCOS and am doing blood tests this cycle, but had blood tests suggesting PCOS while I had the Mirena.

After coming off the pill in November my cycles have gotten longer each month. My period began 29 days after finishing my last pill. Since then, my cycles have gotten longer. Last month I ovulated CD 19 and had a 34 day cycle.

Currently I'm on CD 22 and no sign temp rise yet. I feel like it might not happen this month :(

Can anyone make sense of my chart and what's happening to my cycles?

TIA.

My advice as my cycles were completely messed up ny bcp is to look into herbal remedies. I used red clover blossom and after a year of trying inconceied 3 rd month of trying ive used it last yr had a cp and im in my 3rd month of using it so i know it works. Looking at your chart you are not oing. That doesnt mean you wont maybe you have a really long cycle so keep temping if you dont get a rise at all and get af you need to see your doc but if you get a rise so you confirm o and want to make your cycles more stable either ask a doc or do a bit of research. I know other ladies use vitex but ive no experience with that. This is really common after bcp and i wont ever take the pill again after how much it messed my body up

Thanks.

I've had some blood tests done this cycle. I'm expecting that I'll get a phone call with some abnormalities because I know I haven't ovulated. My cycles have been more regular and last month I had a thermal shift on CD19. Thanks for your help

That's an excellent rise :) I also have had slowly lengthening cycles since bcp, mine turned out to be because my body fat % was decreasing. I've started putting weight on, only managed a little bit so far bit its brought my cycle length down by 4 days. Dont know if that's something to consider if you've lost weight recently

Thanks. And it hasn't dropped below the crosshairs. I'm feeling really relieved!

Interesting to hear that your cycles have lengthened too. At this rate this cycle will be 38 days. I'm expecting my blood tests to come back abnormal because I ovulated late. I don't think I've got the same problem, I seem to be putting on weight since coming off the pill :(

Good luck with your TTC journey

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"