My dads feet are bigger than your dads feet!!

Elli21

Reaction score
Theres a girl at Leighas school, in the same class that i just dont want Leigha to hang around with.
She makes Leigha so miserable and i dont think its nice.

Her parents ahve heard her say things to Leigha and they wont say anything.
Whereas if my daughter said something mean to another child id tell her to be nice!!

This girl said to Leigha once "get away from me, you have ginger hair!"
Yet when Leigha has a nice toy for show and tell, this girl is her best friend.

Leigha is so oblivious to it all. If someone is nasty to her she just doesnt understand.

But the other day was the last straw for me....

This little girl came up to my Leigha and said "My dads, feet are bigger than your dads feet"
Leigha just laughed and said "ok"

Then this girl said "Did u hear me? My dads better than yours!"
Leigha looked at her dad...and said "daddy, shes only playing, i love you"
Leigha obviously thought this girl had upset her dad.

How would u deal with this?
Leigha is only 4.

what a mean little brat!, i would personally have words with her parents

Yeah i think i would be having words with her parents. But leigha sounds very sensible for a 4 year old, just keep telling her to stay away from her, she'll listen xxx

I wouldnt know what to say to her parents tbh...and if i got going, i dont think id stop...
:(

i dont really know what to say that wouldnt offend lol, just say something like, your daughter is being?.. mean? i dunno insert words where you think appropriate lol, and your asking nicely for it to stop.....if it carries on then tell them in not such a nice manner,

don't know what i'd do about his really but wanted to say congrats on your little girl, thinking of her dads feelings like that is so sweet. youve obviously raised her well

could you not go through the school hun ??

I just dont know how to bring it up without sounding like a over protective mum??

Who cares if you sound like an over protective mother?! It shows you care hun. And if they're decent parents they should understand. They wouldnt like it if it was your daughter saying all this to theirs xx

What i meant was, i dont want them to see it as if its not an issue, and for me to be dismissed.
I am a protective mum, very much so, but i worry it might make it worse for Leigha in some way?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->