My DPO Symptoms. Could this be it?

WolfWic24

Reaction score
Hello ladies! I am 6-7 DPO and I wanted to share my symptoms since I've been feeling really "off". Any feedback is appreciated and please feel free to share your stories. I would love to see if anyone is having/ had similar symptoms.

0-1 DPO: EWCM and slight cramping on right side near ovary.

2-4 DPO: I noticed I was getting white/yellow creamy discharge (TMI sorry) along with constant cramping feeling "up inside" that honestly felt like my cervix was cramping (never had that before so wasn't sure what to think) Had some sharp pinching pains for just a few moments on day 4.

5 DPO: Had trouble sleeping all night but finally fell asleep around 3 a.m. and woke up in an Oddly good mood. (I'm not a morning person so this was weird to me) Started feeling fatigued early in the day. Also noticed a increase in my appetite.

6 DPO: Woke up at 1 a.m. because I was so hungry that I was having hunger pains (even though I had chinese, some chocolate doughnuts and some pizza before bed. Lol.) Still feeling fatigued. Fullness in lower belly and cramping. Having to pee more often than usual. Slight headache. More white/yellow discharge. And feeling like my heart is pounding.

I will update as the days pass. :) Not sure how long I should wait to test but I'm going to try to be strong for as long as I can. Baby Dust to you all! :)

Update 6 DPO: Noticed my nipples are sensitive and boobs feel heavier. I wouldn't say they physically got larger though. Just feeling fuller. Allso noticed lower back ache all through the day.

7 DPO: Still feeling constantly hungry and getting hunger pains if I try to wait to eat. Slight constant cramping around my cervix area still. (But it isn't as noticeable today) Sore nipples are bothering me a little more today. Feeling even more tired than I have been the past few days. Got up at 8 a.m. and was already ready for a nap by 11:30. New symptom is a runny nose. Had one since lastnight. (Not sure if that means anything.)

Hello! How long have you been ttc?

Your symptoms are many, that's for sure. I like this symptom journal you're keeping.

I like to keep track of symptoms/cycle signs on a spreadsheet so that i can go back and see what's my normal and what might be off. For example, i always feel head-achy on 8DPO (weird, huh?).

I'm 15dpo right and had a neg hpt this morning so i'm just waiting for the witch to show up. :coffee:

I hope your symptoms add up to your BFP!!!

:dust:

Thank you hun. We have only been trying 3 months. This is the first time I'm feeling "weird" and having these symptoms, so hopefully it's a good sign. I'm worried I'm just getting myself excited for nothing. :) And that's a good idea.

I'm sorry to hear about your BFN. I hope that changes. Maybe it's just a little too soon? I know some women's hormones don't go up as quickly and they don't get BFP until after their missed periods.

That's how I was with my second pregnancy. I didn't get a BFP until 7 days of AF not showing up.
Baby Dust to you!

8DPO: Mostly the same as 7.

9DPO: Sore breasts and nipples. Still quite hungry. Pain when hubby and I DTD (sorry TMI) just 2-3 shooting, pinching pains near cervix area but just painful enough for me to say Ow and then they were gone. I don't know if that is a good sign or not but I'm hopeful. And watery/ milky CM. (Sorry TMI)

Sounds promising babes! Following this thread 💜 good luck!!

Btw and as I've never charted or anything I've always dtd and ended up pregnant pmsl isn't it 14dpo thars when your period is due?? Youd think I'd know this by now ivr been a member for 6 years 😂

Thank you! ^-^

I think 14 DPO is the average. But just like ovulation and cycles it depends on the woman. Mine is usually 15 DPO so I am due for my period on Wednesday (March 9th) Fingers crossed she doesn't show though! :D Lol. And don't worry I wasn't much of one for charting or anything either I use the Glow app to help me keep track and that seems to have been working and matching my symptoms.

Good luck to you!! My period is due around the same time (Tuesday-Wednesday) but honestly am not sure as I traveled across the international date line twice this cycle so.... Who knows honestly. Ha! I'll be keeping an eye on this thread for sure!!

Thank you. ^-^

I'm sending you baby dust. Hope she doesn't show her ugly face to any of us for the next 9 months. :) Keep us all updated on how you're doing hun.

Cramps early this morning and temp plummeted--and then yep, there's my period!! Rude. Apparently I ovulated right on time this month, despite the travel. Oh well. At least I can drink with my friends on St. Patty's!!!

Good luck to you!!

That's good at least. ^-^ Staying positive about it is good.
I'm 12 DPO today and just took a test... BFP! :D

Yup! :D took a dollar store cheapy this morning and couldn't believe it then Hubby went and bought me a CB test and it said Pregnant 1-2 (according to the paper that's with it that means I'm about 3-4 weeks along) ^-^ So excited

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->