My dream haha!

Sophie1205

TTC #2
Reaction score
As everynight I dreamt about Leo last night.
I always dream that I have him and then I wake up and Im sooo dissapointed he's not there haha!
But last night I had a dream that I had him now at my stage and I was soo excited to come back and announce it on B&B but when I got home and tried to log in to tell everyone it said that I had been banned from B&B :rofl:
I was sooo upset, and I was trying to think what I had done wrong!! haha!!

But yeah once again I was dissapointed to wake up and my dream wasn't real (but glad I wasnt really banned from B&B :rofl:)

Anyone else dream about having their LO literally everynight?! I know I do!

xx

I had strange dreams in the 1st tri - but nothing since. You'll probably miss it when you have him!!!

I had a weird dream a few weeks ago that I gave birth to a hairy fish that i fried on a frying pan with butter and it turned into a dog with no nose and it was my baby. :O Then I turned into Borat and was rescuing my family from the city here in an old Rover car.

Thats not even weird for me you know, normally I am up dancing around the room seeing things and chatting away to myself while knowing what I am at but being asleep at the same time .

I know I am a weirdo.

Haha!! what an odd dream!!!
that would have really freaked me out! lol
xxx

No it just made me laugh. When Mr Sheen was flying around my room in a tiny blue aeroplane shouting "tally hoo" with a yellow scarf leaving a jet stream thats when you get freaked. I was waking the oh up for it and was fully aware what was happening yet what was happening was that mr sheen was in my room in a blue aeroplane. This went on for a few mins until I came around and everyting wet back to normal and i sat and laughed!

Its a sleep thing, apparently because I dont take any drugs( i swear) my dreams and things are more lucid and i have a big imagination. Not nuts I swear lol

worse when I am seeing people materialising and i swear that was a ghost that was in my room twice as when i woke OH it disolved in front of me. Thats just spooky.

In first tri I had a dream that the baby came early and they gave her to me to take home for a few days, but they wanted to put her back in again later on to let her grow more :rofl:

haha mad dreams ladies!!
It is weird how pregnancy gives you all these crazy dreams!

Dragonfly - yeah sure your not nuts :rofl:
Joking :)

xx

I dreamt of mine last night and he was newborn but could talk! Was very bizarre! He was saying 'I'm hungry' and I kept trying to feed him but couldn't do it right and he was getting most annoyed!

:)

Aww!!
How weird would that be if newborns could talk? haha!

xx

I been having weird dreams too lately! I dreamed i had my LO but couldnt remember giving birth (GREAT!!) or if she was a boy or girl (not so great)! another one was i got eaten by dinosaurs and also i was running a car parts shop but didnt have a clue what i was doing and i was fitting something to this car and got stuck in the bonnet!

xx

I been having weird dreams too lately! I dreamed i had my LO but couldnt remember giving birth (GREAT!!) or if she was a boy or girl (not so great)! another one was i got eaten by dinosaurs and also i was running a car parts shop but didnt have a clue what i was doing and i was fitting something to this car and got stuck in the bonnet!

xx

:rofl:

keep these dreams coming ladies - theyre givin me a good giggle!

xxx

I had a dream that when he was born a toddler and he was walking standing up in his cot :| dead scary lol

I had a dream that when he was born a toddler and he was walking standing up in his cot :| dead scary lol

aww!! :hugs:

I dreamt that I gave birth to a teenager - which turned out to be my little brother :dohh:

I was so upset though cuz I didnt have my baby!!

xx

I had a weird dream a few weeks ago that I gave birth to a hairy fish that i fried on a frying pan with butter and it turned into a dog with no nose and it was my baby. :O Then I turned into Borat and was rescuing my family from the city here in an old Rover car.

Thats not even weird for me you know, normally I am up dancing around the room seeing things and chatting away to myself while knowing what I am at but being asleep at the same time .

I know I am a weirdo.
Haha you have no idea how loudly I just laughed when I read that! Sounds about as messed up as some of my dreams.

Well Saturday morning after my migraine filled night I had a really crazy dream that I gave birth to the baby (nice and easy), was a little girl but looked quite a lot like Snufkin but with dark hair (I was reading Moomins before going back to sleep that morning! haha). In the ward were sooo many people including my sister and brother's families and DH. No midwife had checked us over yet so I was beginning to wonder what she even weighed. I turned round to find DH and my brother and nephews all settling down to play games on an ancient TV and DH didn't seem much interested in the baby so I set off in search of a MW. En route baby decided to feed and snuggled down into my top, bit of help finding her way but otherwise a breeze! Went off round some sort of farm or trying to find MW. All these dogs and puppies being born and boggy places I couldn't get over as I was carrying the baby. No joy so made my way back to hospital which had turned into some amazing huge shiny place with "Natural Delivery Unit" on the wall in shiny silver letters (lol) and all the staff meeting in the foyer. Went to the ward and clambered over all these people with their kids playing in huge toy cars or on arcade machines, anything that would occupy space and make it difficult for me to get past, but I did marvel at how much easier it was to move and bend without my bump! Went for a pee at some point then found MW and my sister in the ward. As I arrived I realised I wasn't carrying baby anymore and must have left her in the toilets! Went off to get her and heard the MW saying to my sister how all new Mum's do it and I was annoyed thinking I'm not feeling guilty, I just want to get her back safe. And then I woke up!

aww peanutbean!
what a strange dream?!
I do actually know someone who left their baby in the pram in a shop once cuz they completely forgot they had the baby!! Id be soo upset if I did that. But LOL imagine leaving your newborn baby in the toilets! aww!!

xx

omg look at the smiley its Mrsheens plane that was in my room that night! *see page one for messed up imagination*even has the scarf and all! :rofl:
:plane:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"