My Dream Vacation

Discussion in 'Australia' started by April Haldy, Jan 25, 2013.

1. April Haldy

April Haldy Member

Is to Australia!!!!
    Where would all you locals suggest i visit? I'm determined to have it be a business write off, so i'm not quite planning this yet, but its fun to get thoughts going :)

2. Misscalais

Misscalais Well-Known Member

Definitely Queensland. ( Brisbane or the Gold Coast. ) Gold Coast has all the theme parks and the beach :)
    Sydney is good too!
    There is lots and lots of different places but I'm sure you will enjoy any part you choose to visit :)

3. Barbi

Barbi Well-Known Member

Depends on what climate you want and also what time of year you wish to travel. All of Australia is beautiful during any part of the year. I really like tropical locations such as Queensland and the top end of Australia, but I cannot handle really high heat, so winter in the tropics is really beautiful I think. On the other hand, I am originally from Hungary, have been living here since I was 11 years old, so I do miss having the winter snows I used to experience when I was a kid. A few years back I got to experience Tasmania during the winter months, we traveled there during those months so I could experience snow again, of course it snowed for two weeks before our trip and did not snow at all during the time I was there, but it was still pretty awesome if you like that kind of climate.

When do you plan to travel and where are you from?

4. Leesy

Leesy Well-Known Member

MELBOURNE!!! I'm from Adelaide but have lived in Melbourne. I love it, it's seriously the best.