My Dream Vacation

April Haldy

Reaction score
Is to Australia!!!!
Where would all you locals suggest i visit? I'm determined to have it be a business write off, so i'm not quite planning this yet, but its fun to get thoughts going :)

Definitely Queensland. ( Brisbane or the Gold Coast. ) Gold Coast has all the theme parks and the beach :)
Sydney is good too!
There is lots and lots of different places but I'm sure you will enjoy any part you choose to visit :)

Depends on what climate you want and also what time of year you wish to travel. All of Australia is beautiful during any part of the year. I really like tropical locations such as Queensland and the top end of Australia, but I cannot handle really high heat, so winter in the tropics is really beautiful I think. On the other hand, I am originally from Hungary, have been living here since I was 11 years old, so I do miss having the winter snows I used to experience when I was a kid. A few years back I got to experience Tasmania during the winter months, we traveled there during those months so I could experience snow again, of course it snowed for two weeks before our trip and did not snow at all during the time I was there, but it was still pretty awesome if you like that kind of climate.

When do you plan to travel and where are you from?

MELBOURNE!!! I'm from Adelaide but have lived in Melbourne. I love it, it's seriously the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->