My EDD

sleonie

Reaction score
I'm a bit confused! (and feeling like I have got pregnancy brain! :wacko::wacko:)

My last period was on the 16th of December, so am I right in thinking my due date will be 28th Spetember?

I was just posting on another thread in here, and some people have their due date for the 29th of September yet they are only 4 weeks along, whereas im 5 weeks and 5 days...

Confused :wacko::wacko:

I was never any good at maths at school! lol...

If you have normal cycles, you are due 22nd Sept. :)

Hi :)

My LMP was 12th of december, and i have a due date of September 18th, your 4 days behind me so your due date would be 22nd of September. :) xx

My LMP was 16th December and my EDD is 22nd Dec, although I ov'd later so I think that my EDD should be 29th December but I assume they won't know that until I have a dating scan
x

Ahhhaaaaa....

That's what it is! I dont ovulate at 14 days, as my cycle is 34 days... So it would make sense that I am around 5 days later...

It's definetely the pregnancy brain thing! lol...

My last period was also dec 16th but I only have 26 day cycles....but its all too confusing for my preggo brain too so I am just going with the flow...But we are exactly the same! We should become buddies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"