my ex...

imaginary8x

Mummy
Reaction score
well, i saw him on thursday told him i loved him and i'll wait for him as he needed time with our relationship, he also told me he loved me but now i think he only said that cause me and him had sex. :/

Now he says he doesn't wanna be with me:cry: and that if he doesn't come to the scan etc then i'm not pregnant. :cry:

I'm really hurt by this and don't know what to do. :( i think i'm gonna do this on my own, what do you think? :/

:hugs: Aww sorry his such a a$$ but you will be better off by yourself then keep being messed around by some one that says they will be there but dosent show it. They dont change alot of the time but early days he may need to get his head all around you being pregnant and he might start realising his responsibilities but try not to give into having sex with him again because you will just keep feeling used.x

Sounds like you can do alot better sweetie, :hugs:

What does he mean your not pregnant if he doesnt come to the scan? Does he mean he wont acknowledge the pregnancy unless hes involved?? If he wants to help thats a good thing?

i agree you can do it alone, but try not to give into sex! Good luck,xx

do you have support from family?
I'm doing this without a man, but my family has been a wondderful help
good luck

U CAN DO ALOT BETTER HUN!!
& i bet when he goes to the scan he will see his son or daughter & won't leave,
ull be a great single mum tho. GOOD LUCK

=]

What does he mean your not pregnant if he doesnt come to the scan? Does he mean he wont acknowledge the pregnancy unless hes involved?? If he wants to help thats a good thing?

i agree you can do it alone, but try not to give into sex! Good luck,xx

he might want to help but all the things he does don't show it :/ saying is one thing but doing it is another..

do you have support from family?
I'm doing this without a man, but my family has been a wondderful help
good luck

Yes and I need them lots. :]

the other thing is he hasn't told his family yet and i don't know if i should just do it myself. >.<

i wouldnt tel his family just yet hun, give him sometime to sort it out in his head and hopefully hel tell himself, jus let it all sink in first, its a big shock at first even if uv planning for a baby for years.

good luck

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"