My eyes are tricking me

pgamor26

Reaction score
So today is the first day of my missed period. I took a test this morning but it came out confusing. It shows a slight line but it's not clear. I haven't had any symptoms of getting my period nor any symptoms of being pregnant. My husband and I have been trying to conceive and haven't had any luck. and this test is more confusing than ever.

Attachments

• 20150725_085426_resized.jpg
    20150725_085426_resized.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 69
I'm sorry. I don't see anything. It does seem unclear and blue all over. I'm sure you have heard the blue dye hate. Can you get a pink test?

What is the blue dye hate? I haven't heard of it. Yea I plan on buying a different test so I could see better results.

Blue dyes are notorious for being more difficult to read than pink dyes. There are a few people who disagree, but the majority prefer pink.

I think that test is void - get to the shops for a pink dye & good luck!!

I see a horizontal line but not a vertical in the test window? Maybe faulty! Test with another brand maybe

Honestly, test looks like a faulty one. The blue dye is smeared all over it. I'd get a different brand test

I agree ^^^^ test looks faulty.

I too never liked the blue dye tests. Last one I did showed a line that I was pg then faded immediately, took a pink dye test and there was a nice strong :bfp: so too do not like blue dye.

Good luck with your next test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->