My face has gone yellow

Faerie

Proud Mummy
Reaction score
Noticed the last couple of days my face has been going yellower and yellower, was seriously starting to worry there was something wrong... until I noticed the new face cream I bought last week has one of those tan developer things in it :dohh:

hahahahahahahahaha oh god so ya have a yellow tan now then lol xxx

Oh no! It's a good thing you noticed now.

Yeah, bloody crappy tan - looks like I've got liver disease!!

I bought it in Germany and just kind of picked up an organic one, scanned the ingredients and saw candula oil, kiwi and passion fruit extract but ignored the line that send "to give a summer glow"!

I'm not sure I go yellow in Summer! Lol, I love laughing at orange people who say they have a tan.

Oh hunny that is funny as! Get some Lemon juice on a cotton wool pad that should remove some of it xx

I look like an oompa loompa, DH is going to laugh when he comes home tomorrow!

ahahaha the same thing happened to me a few months ago, tried out a new moisturiser couldnt figure out why i was changing colour, i was freaking out that i had liver disease or something and then it turned out it was tinted moisturiser, my mum laughed her head off at me :rofl:

Glad I'm not the only one then shocker, my first thought was "umm, why do I look jaundice" and then "omg I'm dying of liver disease"

Just don't go buying German organic face cream... or anything with papaya and kiwi extract in anyway, unless you want banana tan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->