My family needs to grow the f*ck up

aidensxmomma

4 on Earth, Many in Heaven
Reaction score
Ugh. I really need a rant right now. My family is being so fucking immature. :growlmad:

First, my brother (who's going to be 18 in less than a month) flipped out because my mom let my son go upstairs and watch his cartoons and lay down. Well, that meant that the channel got changed on the upstairs' tvs and my brother couldn't watch his shows when he got out of the shower (no one even knew he was watching tv). So he got all pissed off about it and grabbed all his stuff to go stay at his friend's house. Then he got into an arguement with my mom about his old car. He finally left and everything was fine. Then...

My step-dad had to start bitching at my mom about how messed up his life has been since we've been here (meaning when my mom, my brother, and I...we moved in 13 years ago) and blah blah blah. So she starts telling him about the stuff he's messed up and he flips out and starts yelling. So he gets pissed off and leaves, bitching about everything in the world on his way out the door.

After he left my brother came back and got into another argument with my mom, this time about how his life is dictated by a three year old (my son).

I am just so sick of this shit. For one, it just pisses me off when people who have no right to say anything start bitching about my kids. And for two, why do they think that it's perfectly okay for them to act like little kids when they are grown men (well, almost grown in my brother's case). Ugh. I am so mad and so upset that I could just punch them both. I just want to get out of here because I am so sick of dealing with this stupid stuff all the time. :nope:

And I really don't expect anyone to reply, I just needed to get it out.

Aw hun im sorry you feel this way.
But to me it seems everyone is in a bad mood, and taking it out on each other.
Just try not to let them bother you :flow:

Why do you not move out? Once you have a child you need move on or in cases like yours, resentment will build.

I can understand your brother being upset, he is still a teenage and he needs his own space, he doesn't want a child in there without him knowing. Maybe your step dad just needs some space from everyone

Why do you not move out? Once you have a child you need move on or in cases like yours, resentment will build.

I can understand your brother being upset, he is still a teenage and he needs his own space, he doesn't want a child in there without him knowing. Maybe your step dad just needs some space from everyone

We're trying to move out. We've been looking for a place for the last two months, but we just haven't had any luck yet. :nope:

And I could understand my brother being upset IF my son was in his room, but he wasn't. Aiden was in my mom's room...the tvs are just connected to the same thing. Had my brother simply asked me to move Aiden so he could watch his shows again, I wouldn't have had a problem with it....but the fact that he had to flip out about it immediately is what irritates me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->