my ff chart

KElwanger

Reaction score
Does anyone else have fluctuating temps for no apparent reason? I've read it isn't good to have such inconsistent temps. I temp at the same time every morning (5am) so it's not that. And I also know that I ovulate. Should I be considered about how much my temp changes from day to day?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4a0d3b/

Do you sleep with your mouth open at night? That could cause your temps to fluctuate. I would start temping vaginally at the start of your new cycle.

I second temping vaginally but also see your big bbt dip coinciding with what is probably an estrogen surge as you got ewcm the next day. If it makes you feel a bit better ironically the cycles I had the most erratic bbt's were the cycles I conceived on. Check out this pregnancy cycle lol.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/409e7e//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I second temping vaginally but also see your big bbt dip coinciding with what is probably an estrogen surge as you got ewcm the next day. If it makes you feel a bit better ironically the cycles I had the most erratic bbt's were the cycles I conceived on. Check out this pregnancy cycle lol.

My Ovulation Chart

You had a temp dip at dpo like me

Ff keeps changing my ov date from 15 to 18

Weird. I posted earlier but clearly it isn't here...anyways...

Thnk you ladies! I haven't tried temping vaginally but maybe I will next cycle if I'm not pregnant. I don't know if I sleep with my mouth open because I'm asleep haha. It's possible but usually when I wake up my mouth is closed unless I've been sick or somethibg.

Also, I entered in ewcm yesterday and ff changed my potential O date of 15dpo to a definite O of yesterday. Does it always automatically do that if you enter in fertile cm? I know I'm not ovulating until at least 13dpo so I thought it was weird. I also didn't have the temp spike this morning to confirm O but it still has the bright green filled in spot on the calendar for yesterday AND today...

Weird. I posted earlier but clearly it isn't here...anyways...

Thnk you ladies! I haven't tried temping vaginally but maybe I will next cycle if I'm not pregnant. I don't know if I sleep with my mouth open because I'm asleep haha. It's possible but usually when I wake up my mouth is closed unless I've been sick or somethibg.

Also, I entered in ewcm yesterday and ff changed my potential O date of 15dpo to a definite O of yesterday. Does it always automatically do that if you enter in fertile cm? I know I'm not ovulating until at least 13dpo so I thought it was weird. I also didn't have the temp spike this morning to confirm O but it still has the bright green filled in spot on the calendar for yesterday AND today...

It depends on what setting you have it on hun. Advanced takes all signs into account including fertile cm but if you have it set on FAM it only looks at bbt. I personally couldn't use FAM because my O never coincided with FAM because of my erratic bbt's. It is frustrating that it moves O date from time to time and I had to use opk's to know for sure when mine happened. Good luck and hope you get your bfp!

My Ovulation Chart

You had a temp dip at dpo like me

Ff keeps changing my ov date from 15 to 18

Yes I get some crazy bbt dips around O every cycle and usually one around 4 dpo too. FF always goes into "dotted crosshairs' mode for me because it's never 100% sure of my O date lol. Fun huh?.....we just bd as much as we can until we know O happened!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->