my first 2ww after having my son!

kezz_howland

mummy to one and ttc
Reaction score
Well... almost two years and 9 months ago I was on here trying to pregnant with my first child via insemination (I have vulvadynia which makes sex impossible). We werent expecting much, and thought we would be lucky to get pregnant at all, as I couldnt even use a syringe it was too wide and had to use a pippette - squeezingthe semen out manually! Anyway, we were incredibly lucky and got pregnant after two months, and we now have a gorgeous little boy - george, who will be 2 on 18th january! And now here I am, trying for a second! I have the same doubts - what if we just got incredibly lucky?! But then I think every pregnancy is down to incredible luck anyway! Lol. So this is my first 2ww and I am nervous and anxious already!! I am 4dpo I think... used opks this time and had a positive for two days so not sure exactly at which point I ovulated! This is also first month off the pill so who knows! Wish me luck...

ps if anyone is same dpo as me would be good to have someone to test alongside!!

Hi this is also my first tww since ds :)

I think I'm between 4 to 6 dpo depending when i ov'd :)

When will you test? I'm thinking i will on the 6th...

Hey ttc 126! I think I am 7dpo today so planning to test on Saturday (9dpo) and most probably every day after that!! haha!

I am such a poas addict! Lol. I am thinking of testing today. I know it will be a huge waste. So I'm trying not to...:)

Aw thank you! He is a cutie with big blue eyes! Bless him. Yeh me too... I already did one this morning (oops) but I don't know why i let me myself... and it was out of date anyway! lol. Sometimes think you need to get it out your system ;)

Hahaha! I totally did one too!!! Bfn of course! I feel like a fool!

I have a feeling I'm out this month. I mean we didn't dtd on the right days, the time that probably would've led to pregnancy i chickened out and used a condom. But we did dtd a lot around the time i felt i was ov. So it's possible, i just really doubt it.

Do you have any symptoms? I have been super cranky and pms-ish. Also feeling very tired but my son has been up at all hours since he got his shots at the beginning of the week. I did have cramping 2 days ago but who knows what that was?

Anyway, good for us wasting tests :)

Lol!! So glad im not the only mental one ;) im totqlly confused this morning... did a cheapy test and couldnt see anything (but was v dark when I did it this morning) then went baxk afyer I had a shower and rhere was a line ... b v faint! Trouble is I dont know now if its an evap! Im only 8dpo... I think! And stupidly didnt save the wee so now I cant test again till tomorrow really. I cant tell if the line is grey or pink as its too faint. So now I have got mt hopes up probably for nothing! Evil test..... :(

I left the test on windowsill and went back and now the line has disappeared. Iwhich makes me think it was def an evap! But maybe the sunlight in the window has faded it? It was v faint to begin with! Ive been and bought frer but and wanna test again today desperately as dont think I can wait till tomoz but I know itll be unlikely to show anything anyway when its not first morning wee! Agh!

Ps only symptoms ive had are a very bloated tummy, achey back and sore boobs, but the boobs I always get between ov and af anyway!

Oh man!!!!! I am excited for you :) Sounds like it was a bfp :) with my son i took a cheapie at 10dpo. I thought "oh I'm just getting it off my mind" and got in the shower. Came out, faint positive. I called and made a Dr appt even! Then i had to go to work. Well i came back like 4 hours later and the line was all but disappeared! I thought i was such a fool for thinking it was bfp. Then i took a frer the next day and it came up right away :)

Your story sounds similar! So I've got my fingers crossed :)

Today i have zero symptoms. My boobs are more tender, but it could either be in my head, or normal as I've only had one true cycle while breastfeeding.

Anyway, keep me updated :)

The month I got pregnant with DS i had no symptoms whatsoever. CM dried up, boobs weren't sore anymore, nothing. Then at 11 dpo got a bfp! So you aint out yet!! :)

I did another cheapie test this aft and def negative, but i bought some frer's so will do one with FMW tomorrow just in case. I know the line was there, even if it was incredibly faint, but its 100% gone now it just looks like a regular negative! I've actually thrown it away so i don't keep staring at it!! I did take a pic of it but it's that faint you can't really see anything. Maybe my eyes are just playing tricks on me!? :( Not feeling so confident anymore!

Try to keep your head up! I really have faith for you!!!! I bet tomorrow you'll see that bfp :) And remember hcg takes 48 to 72 hrs to rise so you could still need to give it a day or two.

Thanks :) I don't wanna get my hopes up and be disappointed. Annoyed at myself for doing the test this early really! If i'm not PG i must remember next cycle not to do this to myself again!! lol. I'll let you know tomorrow if by some miracle the FRER shows anything!! x

Nfn :( gutted. But guess im not out yet. Will try a cheapie again tomorrow! Any luck with u yet?

Your not out yet, try tomorrow.

What cheapie tests have you being using kezz?

Just ebay ones? The little blue strips? The test this morning was an FRER though. That's a fiver wasted! oh dear!

Well i wasted another one today. Sorry i got too busy to post yesterday...bfn for me again. But it's still way early. However i am nauseous this morning. But i also only slept 3 hours so that could be why.

Aw that could well be it!! Why you getting so little sleep? Your DS? Mine used to be a fab sleeper - slept through from about 7 weeks till about two months ago, when he suddenly started waking every night and we couldn't settle him or get him back to sleep so ended up with him in our bed! He goes back to sleep then, and now some nights he sleeps through (but only to about 5-5.30am) others he wakes at like midnight and comes in with one of us while the other goes in the spare bed! I'd taken his sleeping for granted till then!! I won't ever do it again. lol. Not sure how it would work with a newborn too... agh!

Haha :) My lo actually slept through last night! I was just irresponsible and stayed up finishing a book! Bad idea since i had to be somewhere this morning :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->