my first 2ww after having my son!

CD9... negative :( I know it's still early, but once you test and get a negative you can't help but feel down can u? How you guys doing?

Aww kezz! I was just about to ask if you'd tested. If it makes you feel better i had a stark white bfn one day (think i was 10dpo) and bfp the next with my son. There's still lots of time :)

I am on cycle day 29. I expected my period yesterday but got a bfn when testing. Thinking I'll try again tomorrow am if af is still a no show tonight...

Also i read 9dpo is the average day of implantation and it takes 2 days after implantation to really start producing hcg.

Thanks ttc! I read that too about implantation. Trying to reassure myself. I got a positive on 10dpo with my son but that was in the afternoon - it waa megative in the morning! Ive not totally lost hope yet, but also have laryngitis so feeling generally a bit poo!

Hope ur delayed period is a good sign ttc!!!!.

Hi sorry to but in! My son is 10 months old and also called George :-D today I'm 8dpo but I have only a 9day luteal phase :-( good luck all! Hope you get bfp!! X x x

Aww!! hehe. George is a good name! Not happy the prince has stolen it though! I'm off work ill today with laryngitis! Feel like poo. Would have made my day to get a bfp today but no such luck!

Good luck to you tho! 9 day luteal phase is short! poor u, did you struggle to get pg with your son? Can they not do anything to help make it longer? xx

Good luck sunny. :)

Kezz, hope you feel better soon! Maybe a bfp tomorrow!!!!!

Af came for me. I wasn't surprised but it still got me a little down... Oh well new cycle, new chance right?

Oh no! Already?? Do u have a short luteal phase? Yes absolutely. Few more days I might be with u too!! X

I'm not sure if my lp is short since I'm not temping but my cycle was 29 days this time so right on average for me. Pre baby my lp tended to be 12 days so i think it's about the same now unless breastfeeding is affecting it.

I love chatting with you and sharing the tww but for your sake i hope you don't have to join me this month :) Have you tested again?

Hey kez. I'm on 10 dpo and still having pregnancy symptoms but bfn's (apart from a few silly squinters!!)

When are you testing again :)

Yeh... 11dpo and still no bfp. Wasted another frer for no real reason, have laryngitis and now son has chicken pox too! Agh!! Lol

Yep. Bfn for me today too at 11 dpo. I'm feeling like af is just around the corner so I'm trying my best not to get the frers out and save them for next cycle :thumbup:
It's our first cycle back though :hugs:

Boo the bfn's! Im out of tests till new ones arrives, apart from one frer remaining! Which I will NOT use unless af doesnt show!! Due tomorrow or friday (more likely friday I think... but this is only second cyxle ofd pill so not really sure!). If cheapies arrive tomorrow will do another one then. The others I have are all cheapies but like 20-25 miu so not worth using really!

I'm due on Friday too. How long are your cycles? If we're out this month we'll be cycle buddies! :)

:) 32 days I think. Last mnth my chart seemed to think my luteal phase was 12 days but I think it got my ov day wrong. But anyway im due either tomorrow or friday, so 31 or 32 days. I see u have four children already!! Bet you have a busy house :) xx

lot's of mild cramps this afternoon and evening, and a strange kind of pressure feeling tonight on right side ovary type area. Please don't let it be AF!!

Af came... gutted. Only just 12dpo! And the cramps are horrific this morning.Never known cramps like it!! As if getting af wasnt bad enougg! :(

Oh no. I'm sorry kez. Sorry you're suffering too :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"